PDA

View Full Version : Strategos Total War

Skullheadhq
07-12-2009, 19:17
Welcome to our new mod: Strategos:Total War

Old_King_Coal is oud mod leader and has done a huge amout of work on this mod. We hope to publish a beta very soon.

ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED

Strategos total War is a mod that takes place between 550 BCE and 330 BCE and is focused on the Greek World. The map includes Italy, Greece, Asia Minor, egypt, Cyrenacia and Libya, Dacia, and southern scythia and the Bosphoros.

The factions are:
Sparta
Athens
Argos
Ionian League
Dalmatae (major Illyrian tribe)
Olbia (major Skythian city)
Triballi (major thracian tribe)
Corinth
Lydia
Syracuse
Taras
Thebes
Macedon
Epiros
Carthage
Roma
Etrusci
Achamaenid Empire
Kroton
Crete

http://foozle.webs.com/elite%20on%20elite.jpg

Old_King_Coal
07-13-2009, 19:18
a beta eh? not a bad thought, but we should get some units cards makers in and get stuff done on the map

tenerife_boy
11-29-2009, 12:47
I was thinking about a beta with only custom battles to test those units and check if there is any ctd

;)

Hound of Ulster
12-06-2009, 01:06
You should talk to the folks doing the Rise of Persia, Hegmonia City States, and The Greek Wars mods, they have lots of units, strat models, maps, UIs you could use

fraserking
06-20-2011, 08:46
where would we be able to get this?

Ludens
06-21-2011, 12:07
Hello Fraserking, welcome to the .Org ~:wave: .

I am afraid that the Strategos beta was never released. Since Old King Coal hasn't visited the forums in well over a year, I doubt the project will ever resume. However, if you browse the .Org forums I am sure you will find other modifications that cover the same area.

Trevorusn
07-04-2011, 00:11
Not good to hear, the mod looked great. I'm always lookin for mods for the early period of Italian-Greek history, and the fact this had the Etruscans would have been pretty neat...:(