PDA

View Full Version : AUM- Additional Unit Add-On Mod

Prussian to the Iron
07-17-2009, 04:45
This mod adds many new units to ETW, and extends gameplay by....uh....a ton. I wouldnt still be playing if not for this mod honestly.

link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=250655

pevergreen
07-17-2009, 05:48
Good find, some great textures and a vast improvement to the recruitment side of the game.

Prussian to the Iron
07-17-2009, 06:00
oh, i notice you have oblivion! i have it too :D. vanilla or GOTY?

pevergreen
07-17-2009, 06:19
Oblivion PC with Knights of the nine/other DLC and Shivering Isles.

Prussian to the Iron
07-17-2009, 07:25
all in one package or DLC?

i got the game of the year, with shivering isles and knights of the nine.

lets continue in a PM, or an oblivion thread. i feel like we are spamming up the forum.....:(

pevergreen
07-17-2009, 08:56
True, its not on topic, and I'd probably delete both our posts for off topic if i was supernazi...and if i could.

Sure, PM me.

Peasant Phill
11-02-2009, 11:32
I know this thread is quite old but it's stil on page 1 so it's still open in my opinion.

I have regalia of nations installed with blood and smoke. I also know that it can interfere with other mods. So, can regalia of nations mod and AUM be played at the same time without one interfering with the other?

Prussian to the Iron
11-02-2009, 14:07
heh, goes to show how inactive the ETW sections are. so sad :(

I am fairly sure that AUM has several versions for different mods. i know that darth mod at least has an AUM version compatible with it.

Mailman653
11-02-2009, 16:06
I know this thread is quite old but it's stil on page 1 so it's still open in my opinion.

I have regalia of nations installed with blood and smoke. I also know that it can interfere with other mods. So, can regalia of nations mod and AUM be played at the same time without one interfering with the other?

I see nothing wrong with bringing back an old thread if you have something relevant to the subject matter to post. :yes:

Prussian to the Iron
11-02-2009, 18:24
its somewhat relevant. i suppose he could have checked himself or posted and asked at TWC, since i did not make it, but hes not hurting anyone.

Peasant Phill
11-08-2009, 22:38
i suppose he could have checked himself

To little time to play the game, let alone start a campaign solely to test something. A simple question could answer my problem.

or posted and asked at TWC, since i did not make it,

I didn't see the point of making a new account for just one simple question when I'm already a patron at the .Org. I would have asked in the right thread at TWC IF I was a patron there to.

[QUOTE=Prussian Iron;2369609]but hes not hurting anyone.

:inquisitive:

I don't want to attack you but does this have to do with a PM I once send you?
I'm quite sure posting a question in an existing relevant thread (how is my question only somewhat relevant while you talk about oblivion) that's on the 1st page is well within the .Orgs posting etiquette. I only posted the apology as a curtesy not an invitation to be criticised.

Prussian to the Iron
11-09-2009, 00:28
To little time to play the game, let alone start a campaign solely to test something. A simple question could answer my problem.

[QUOTE=Prussian Iron;2369609] or posted and asked at TWC, since i did not make it,

I didn't see the point of making a new account for just one simple question when I'm already a patron at the .Org. I would have asked in the right thread at TWC IF I was a patron there to.

:inquisitive:

I don't want to attack you but does this have to do with a PM I once send you?
I'm quite sure posting a question in an existing relevant thread (how is my question only somewhat relevant while you talk about oblivion) that's on the 1st page is well within the .Orgs posting etiquette. I only posted the apology as a curtesy not an invitation to be criticised.

.......huh?

you completely took what i said in the opposite direction. i recall someone being rude about you posting the question, and i was trying to defend you. i think said post was deleted.

if a mod can confirm, thatd be nice. otherwise i might have taken what mailman said as being sarcastic, which i can clearly see is not.

6 days ago i cant remember what i thought....

pevergreen
11-09-2009, 01:02
Don't know what this is about, seems to be pointless.'

As I would say to Beefy187 as I place down a seven, Have a nice day. ~:wave: