PDA

View Full Version : New NTW video

Durallan
01-18-2010, 17:19
Exclusive to EB Games in Australia, the executive something something of media communications for creative assembly has done a new video interview for ebgames australia detailing more of whats going to be in NTW including showing you whats in the Emperor's Edition. hopefully by the time you check their website here:

http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc
I have found a much better url that leads directly to the video and here it is.
http://tinyurl.com/yhogsj5

the interview should still be on that page, for those curious it goes somewhat into the new features and graphics of napoleon and also includes new video footage from the game, showing off the new graphics and battles and stuff like that, and it also shows you whats in the Emperor's edition, including that statuette of napoleon which seems to be the size of the guys head, which is a big statuette. Also apparently there is a new multiplayer function for those that haven't heard of it before. Enjoy.

Fisherking
01-18-2010, 18:53
I got a blank page! :embarassed:

Don’t know if it is only showing for you down under...
:no:

AussieGiant
01-18-2010, 20:16
I can see it here.

When you hit the page you need to press the "Watch Now" icon in the screen.

Not sure if that's obvious. Apologies if it is and I sound like a bit of a twat. :egypt:

Owen Glyndwr
01-18-2010, 20:25
I watched it; it isn't really anything we haven't already heard before.

I did like the scene with him geeking out over the Napoleon statuette though.

Durallan
01-19-2010, 00:26
There is now a tinyurl link that directly goes to the video now if you couldn't see it before you should be able to now :), yes I wasn't entirely sure how much was new in that interview but if your interested in the emperors edition at all its worth it to see him geek out over the statuette lol

Fisherking
01-19-2010, 08:02
Okay, I saw it...

Firefox was preventing it in the first instance...it sure does not like that site!

I had to use Explorer to see it but with all of the security warnings about using it ATM and the way it seems to lag so much I would rather not...

:laugh4:

Yun Dog
01-19-2010, 10:02
Hmmm

MP drop in mode to the campaign

a journal and a head sized Napoleon Statue

OH NO!! Im getting that want to buy it salivation feeling

DAMN IT I WAS BOYCOTTING OUT OF PRINCIPAL

how cheaply they are forgotten

:embarassed:

Durallan
01-20-2010, 08:06
I know how you feel, I have already given into the dark side. Hopefully this time it will give you a warm fuzzy feeling and the ability to rule europe, without so many crashes and bugs and everything.

Lemur
01-20-2010, 20:59
Still holding out. I'm going to want to hear some very detailed AARs about the single-player experience from reliable sources before I plonk down my money.

Note that AI was not discussed in that video.

Durallan
01-21-2010, 13:08
no it wasn't and like I said I'm just a sucker who will buy it on the offchance, I've never done an AAR myself though if I do anything I'll just be posting my observations.

Yun Dog
01-25-2010, 06:35
As dismayed as I am regardin the early reports from the NTW preview re: same :daisy: different day ergo seiges and BAI. :thumbsdown:

I am thinking the more restrictive scripted format will lend itself toward short self contained MultiPlayer campaigns.

So whilest the game might be a writeoff as far as SP play, replayability - the MP side could hold some promise??

thoughts...

antisocialmunky
01-25-2010, 14:18
Note that AI was not discussed in that video.

Still doesn't matter. They discuessed the ETW AI in ETW vids and it was complete crap.:thumbsdown:

gollum
02-20-2010, 03:22
Hold fast Lemur!