PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Megas Methuselah
02-20-2010, 19:19
I'm quite unsure if I should actually go ahead and buy NTW because I don't know if I will enjoy it or not as the reviews seem to be worse than what ETW itself was given but many of you guys say ETW wasn't that good and I think it's ok but it could obviously be better but now that NTW has been getting slightly worse reviews I am now hesitant to purchase it but this could be easily solved if CA decided to release a
DEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo..

Man, whatever happened to old Polemists? Now there was a good man.

EDIT: If you could read that sentence in one breath, you deserve a medal. Or a balloon. :balloon2:

Beskar
02-20-2010, 19:31
It is interesting, but I wonder why N:TW is so cheap? Many new games over here are £40, but N:TW is only £24.

Fisherking
02-20-2010, 20:38
The Demo comes out with the release or there abouts.

CA already said that. So I guess you can read player reviews and play the demo and then make up your mind.

To take that approach they either have a lot of faith in the game or have given up any attempt at hype.

Monsieur Alphonse
02-20-2010, 21:07
I want to vote Gah!

I hope there is a demo. Just to try the game.

But there is always the danger of me passing a game shop and buying the game.

Aemilius Paulus
02-20-2010, 21:31
Imma gonna revenge you, Meth, for spamming my polls. But to spite you even further, I did not vote you as awesome, or as a king. Also, I do think you are a virgin - I cannot imagine how much life you can have when you have time to post such elaborate and time-consuming spam.

As for the demo, I wonder, is NTW going to be even more resource-intensive?

Megas Methuselah
02-21-2010, 21:54
I'm just gonna go ahead and wait for the DEMOOOoooooo... !

I want to vote Gah!

:wall: