PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Princess Bride mafia

Double A
03-18-2010, 02:22
Right so I was thinking, why not have a mafia game where WIFOM first started? Well, my answer was I can't tell a good story and I'm bad at hosting. So then I talked to Pizza, and he told me to go here. I have some ideas for the game, which would certainly be filled with WIFOMs. Since EVERYONE (except Kage) has seen it, and knows all the characters by first name, and everyone would just reveal to solve the game, the cover roles would be completely randomized... meaning anyone, including Westly and Buttercup, could be mafia, or it could just be those loony peasants that bring Westly back to life.

So, anyone willing to host such a game? I'd help with set-up if assistance was needed, even if that meant I couldn't play.

Secura
03-18-2010, 14:18
Hello. My name is Secura Montoya. You stole my idea. Prepare to die.

I'm only kidding; I had thought about doing a game based upon the novel/film, but I think my mini-mafia game proved I'm not quite up-to-scratch with balancing, rules and stuff. That and I'm currently assisting with Overwatch Hotel which will take up a fair amount of time once it kicks off.

I'd definitely sign up though. :3

Askthepizzaguy
03-19-2010, 03:01
I would also play this game, because I want to do the WIFOM thing in a game where it is most appropriate to do so.

Csargo
03-19-2010, 03:05
Me and Kage are hanging out in the "Haven't seen Princess Bride" section.

Beefy187
03-19-2010, 03:24
neither. But I did see the clip about WIFOM.

Double A
03-19-2010, 04:22
Wow I saw before I even started playing mafia... Rome, even.

pevergreen
03-19-2010, 08:04
I was forced to watch it in school in year 6.

Best forced movie ever.

Sigurd
03-19-2010, 21:54
Inconceivable!!

Subotan
03-21-2010, 01:42
I'm hanging out there too. It's a pretty cool room.

I was forced to watch it in school in year 6.

Best forced movie ever.
We always had to watch Shrek, but the headmaster would turn it off if we laughed.

Double A
03-24-2010, 03:16
I'm hanging out there too. It's a pretty cool room.

We always had to watch Shrek, but the headmaster would turn it off if we laughed.

So, do you go to a Puritan school or something?

Subotan
03-24-2010, 11:27
Maybe. :shrug: