PDA

View Full Version : Effect of honor/experience (promotion) upgrade?

Dionysus9
03-22-2010, 23:01
Does anyone know what the effect of giving your troops an honor/experience upgrade (promotion) is? Is it +2 morale? Is there an effect on other stats? (attack, defend, etc.)

I've noticed a lot of folks upgrading their artillery crews-- I guess that improves accuracy? Anyone know for sure?

Tomisama
03-23-2010, 00:26
Hiya Bach :smile:

I don't know for sure, but have started ugrading my Line Infantry just one notch whenever I can, as I was told it gave them a marked improvement in accuacy.

But I have no data to support that, yet.

Tomisama
03-23-2010, 00:57
Ok, made me work :computer:

Line Infantry increase 2 ratings in Accuracy and Reload Skill, and 1 rating in Melee Attack, for every upgrade up to 4 (only five units used in test this time).

There is also an increase in Defense and Morale, sometimes a full rating, but not always, as you go up in upgrades.

You can test upgrades your self by setting up units with and without, and then right clicking on their unit cards, in a test game.

Dionysus9
03-23-2010, 22:05
Ok, thanks, Tomi! I wasn't sure if it showed up in the unit cards or not (though I suppose I could have checked myself <<< lazy). I'll run some tests myself.