PDA

View Full Version : Elite Units Chart

digitalJE5U5
03-31-2010, 04:49
Does anyone know where I can find a list showing what you have to conquer/build in order to access the Elite Units in the NTW: Imperial Edition and the Imperial Guard Pack DLC in campaign mode?

Paid $10 extra bucks to get these awesome units that are so secret SEGA wont tell me how to find them! Nice.

On the back of the manual it says, "The Elite units will then become available in Napoleon’s single-player campaign mode once you have made a specific technological advancement or own the relevant territory." If you hold the manual under a blacklight you can make out the following hidden line of text: We just wont tell you how to find any of them sucka, muwahahahaha!

Thanks

/digital

Fisherking
03-31-2010, 06:45
Welcome to the .Org digitalJE5U5. ~:wave:

That line is both funny and disturbing.

I can hardly believe they did the old black light thing.

I don’t know of a specific guide that covers how to get them all.

Generally it requires one of the top two barracks, if not the top and a few require the regions in the units name to be yours.

The Grand Battery requires the top level arsenal in Paris and is the most difficult unit I have seen to acquire.

If there is any one unit you are having trouble with, let us know which and I am sure someone know how to get it.

digitalJE5U5
03-31-2010, 17:20
Thanks for the response. That is helpful.

I guess the elite units are aimed at the multiplayer folks who can just choose them when setting up their army - havent played multiplayer yet.

I am working my way through the 3rd Napoleon campaign right now and wanted to try and collect the elite units as I fought my way though Europe. I will let you know if I have trouble accessing a particular unit.

Thanks.

/digital

Graphic
04-01-2010, 01:23
As far as I know, the only units in the game for France that have to be recruited in a special area are Swiss Line in Switzerland and Polish Legion. Everything else can be recruited anywhere with the appropriate level building, even Polish Guard Lancers.

Fisherking
04-01-2010, 07:33
That is what I see too.

For the Brits the black watch needs upper level barracks in Edinburgh.

Most just need the techs to build the buildings. The Grand battery is easy for tech but to get the building you need several more and a lot of time to build it.