PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking other factions?

PseRamesses
04-09-2010, 15:30
I dont play much any more so excuse my silly question: Can i play other factions than France and the coalition? You guys are talking about Bavaria and Sweden through mods. Please tell me. I´d love to play Spain, Italy, Ottoman, Sweden etc in Napoleon. I have finished all N´s campaigns and was victorious at Waterloo but i cant play any others so how do I do it? I also finished all of the coalitions. Thanks in advance :)

Fisherking
04-09-2010, 19:03
Here is the first one I saw, but there are others.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337307

PseRamesses
04-11-2010, 11:30
wow, that seems good. played it urself? can u peeps recommend any other good unlocker mod?

pevergreen
04-11-2010, 14:04
wow, that seems good. played it urself? can u peeps recommend any other good unlocker mod?

Dunno if NTW works the same way, but in ETW my favourite was the MYOTW

Make your own :tongue:

Seriously though, can you do it the same way in NTW?

SgtLong
04-11-2010, 18:01
The NTW is the easiestest mod to install and it works great. You have choose in 4's, but it works great: Spain,Ottomans, Etc. The cool factor is the abaility to play as an emergent faction as well, Scottland, Norway, Etc. The Emergent Campaigns are a different take, you statrt with 10K and neutral to everyone. So....you get to choose how you write your history. I ALSO Recommend AUM-Unit Mod as well adds 30 units, but I love to play as Sweeden and he added some units to them and several other factions but you get the unlocked ships and vinallia units as well.

PseRamesses
04-12-2010, 10:07
NTW-mod? Full name please =)