PDA

View Full Version : Pick Your Power small mafia

Sasaki Kojiro
05-10-2010, 00:19
Larger version of the setup run here previously:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?126424-Pick-your-power-mini-mafia

3 mafia
14 townies

Before the game, each player sends in two numbers like this: (X,Y) with each being one of the numbers 1-11.

The X number closest to 1 that no one else picks gets to go first in the role draft. The Y number is for tiebreakers.

Check the link about for a full discussion of how it works. A bit confusing.

Once the draft order is set, each player picks a role privately. You can send me 1 role, 2 roles, or 3 roles that you would like to get. If you send one role, and no one higher on the draft list has picked it, then you get that role. If you send in 2, then you only get the first role if no one else in the whole draft has picked it. But you get the 2nd if no one else above you has picked it.

If you get unlucky, you are plain vanilla town or vanilla mafia.

Possible role list (subject to change because I have to think about the balance):

Each night you may target a player. If successful, you will get a result of town or mafia.

Every other night you may target a player. If successful, you will kill this player.

When you get your role, you may send me a name. You win if you get them lynched. You don't care about lynching the mafia, this is an "other" role if you are townie (but still a mafia role if you are mafia). If that person is lynched, you send me another name, and try to lynch them as well, for a super victory. And so on, even if you are dead :)

Each night you may target a player. If successful, you will prevent any and all kill attempts on that player. You may NOT target yourself.

You are bulletproof. You are immune to night kills.

Each night you may target a player. If successful, that targets night action(s) will be successful.

You are the bomb. If you are successfully killed at night you will explode killing all players that targeted you.

Each night you may target a player. If successful, that target will not be able to perform any night actions.

Each night you may target a player. If successful, you will see all players who targeted that player that night.

Each night you may target a player. If successful, you will see all players that player targeted that night.

Each night you may target a player. If successful, you will be given the role that player has.

You will be given a copy of the first power role eliminated (lynch or night action) in this game. If multiple are killed simultaneously random.org will be used to decide your role.

Once during the game, you may PM me to stop a lynch.

Each night you may send a box of twinkies to someone. They will recieve a box of twinkies.

If you are lynched you may post "Kill: X" (where X was on the wagon that lynched you). Both of you will then die at the end of that day.

Each night you may send me the name of one player. If that player is targeted for a kill action you will be killed instead. You may NOT target yourself.

If you are town and select this role, you will appear guilty upon investigation. If you are mafia, you will appear innocent upon investigation

During the day period, you may send me the name of a person before the lynch. If they are lynched their role will read as "???", and you use up your shot.

Your vote always counts for double.

If you target the vigilante at night, he loses his killing ability due to protests outside his house

If you are targeted by a night action, you can use it on following nights. If you've been targeted by multiple powers, you can pick which one to use

At any point during the daytime you may send me the name of a person you wish to bomb. You will both die

Romanic
05-10-2010, 01:20
Okay - I get it, everyone is shy to sign first. I'm in, but no twinkies this time.

Double A
05-10-2010, 03:57
If you target the vigilante at night, he loses his killing ability due to protests outside his house

:laugh4:

Askthepizzaguy
05-10-2010, 04:17
Kills once per night. Continues killing until he assassinates the one-shot governor, cop, liberal wuss, or suicide bomber.

Well, if you have a liberal wuss.... :beam:

Double A
05-10-2010, 04:30
What happens if he kills the Twinkie Vendor?

Also, do the mafia preform their extra action in addition to their kill, like if there was only one left he could still get his extra thing?

Yaropolk
05-10-2010, 16:18
im in

Sasaki Kojiro
05-10-2010, 19:55
What happens if he kills the Twinkie Vendor?

Also, do the mafia preform their extra action in addition to their kill, like if there was only one left he could still get his extra thing?

Yeah, they get both actions.

Double A
05-10-2010, 20:45
So, a every other night vig/mafia would get 1.5 kills a night?

Damn.

atheotes
05-12-2010, 17:05
I enjoyed the mini-version...so will be sure to join. It was funny 4/5 of the townies wanted to be bullet proof and they vengefully lynched the person who got it :laugh4: