PDA

View Full Version : Nusantara Total War Quote

plutoboyz
05-22-2010, 15:45
I think, We need to replace standard quote. what do you think? any suggestion?

Nyz
05-22-2010, 16:01
Malay Pantun:

Kalau Roboh Kota Melaka,
Papan di Jawa Hamba dirikan;
Kalau Sungguh Bagai Dikata,
Nyawa dan Badan Hamba Serahkan.

If the Fort of Malacca have been razed (by enemy),
I’ll set up new base at Java,
If solemn pledge has been made,
I’ll submit my soul and body (to the struggle against enemy).

ADD: Malay Proverb

Seperti Belanda minta tanah (lit: as the Netherland asked for the land). Meaning: Diberi sedikit, lalu hendak minta banyak. (Given a little, but want to ask for more)

plutoboyz
05-22-2010, 16:27
"Niham ta wuwusna rudiarana iking Bhubat sabha,namung ka satrya Sunda tan atemahan ring nagara pada jaya mami..."

Although the blood will flow like a river in this Bubat tragedy, but the honor and all the Sunda knights will not let the Sundanese betrayal of the country and my people. Therefore, you must not hesitate!

-Prabu Maharaja Linggabuanawisésa/Prabu Wangi to His Soldier before Battle of Bubat

Nyz
05-22-2010, 16:29
"Whoever is lord of Malacca has his hand on the throat of Venice" - Tome Pires

ADD:

"Pada Allah tempat bergantung, Datang Tombak kita melawan" (We depend only to Allah, if the spear come, we shall fight it) - Hang Lekiu, in Hikayat Hang Tuah

ADD:

"Baliklah! Baliklah! Langgarkan aku pada Peringgi!" (Go back! Go Back! Crash me into Portuguese [force]!) - Bendahara Paduka Tuan's order to his sedan chair bearers because they carried him away to escape from Portuguese force during Malacca-Portuguese War.

jirisys
05-22-2010, 17:06
"Ada asap ada api."
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
-Indonesian proverb

~Jirisys (hope it's good:sad:)

Nyz
05-22-2010, 17:17
"Ada asap ada api."
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
-Indonesian proverb

~Jirisys (hope it's good:sad:)

It mean: "a thing have a beginning". or "If the accused person is not guilty, why he is accused?" or "A rumor have its basis". Well, It is proverb... proverb has hidden meaning... not to be translated literally...

ADD:

Malay pantun:

Berapa dalam laut Inggeris, Dalam lagi laut Belanda; Berapa tajam hujung keris, Tidak takut menahan dada. (How deep is the English Sea, the Dutch sea is much deeper; How sharp the end of the keris, I am not fear it while block it with my chest.)

plutoboyz
05-22-2010, 17:24
@Jirisys; its also Sanskrit and Malayan Proverb

Mulutmu, Harimaumu.
Your Mouth Is Your Tiger. (take care of your mouth, soon it will become suicidal weapon)
-Indonesian Proverb

Cikaracak Ninggang Batu, Laun-Laun Jadi Legok
Water drip on a stone, slowly it become concave (Small action and effort but done continuously can lead to success at the end)
-Sundanese Proverb

Ulah Lali Ka Purwadaksina
Never forget Your History
-Sundanese saying

"Purbatisi purbajati, mana mo kadatangan ku musuh ganal musuh alit. Suka kreta tang lor kidul kulon wetan kena kreta rasa. Tan kreta ja lakibi dina urang reya, ja loba di sanghiyang siksa".
Uphold the teachings of the ancestors so that will prevent the enemy, either soldiers or mental illness. Happiness and prosperity in the north, west and east. Those who do not happy just greedy people who unsatisfied of their religion
-Carita Parahyangan

"Nya iyatna-yatna sang kawuri, haywa ta sira kabalik pupuasaan"
So be careful who then, thou shalt not pretend to be diligent in fasting
-Carita Parahyangan

Nyz
05-22-2010, 17:33
Cikaracak Ninggang Batu, Laun-Laun Jadi Legok
Water drip on a stone, slowly it become concave (even just small thing, if it happen frequently. it same as big thing)
-Sundanese Proverb

It mean "Small action and effort but done continuously can lead to success at the end"

plutoboyz
05-22-2010, 17:37
It mean "Small action and effort but done continuously can lead to success at the end"

thanks, I'm so clumsy when translating proverb

Nyz
05-22-2010, 17:46
I am also not so good when translating to English with my "bloody" grammar... [phrase introduced by CW]

Malay Proverb:

"Gajah sama Gajah berperang, Pelanduk mati di tengah-tengah" (lit: Elephant and elephant are fighting, while mousedeer died in the center) (meaning: Superpower warring with superpower, small country at the middle take the casualty)

ADD: Chinese proverb:

"Ikan busuk bermula dari kepada" (lit: rotten process of fish start from the head) (meaning: corruption in a country start from her leaders)

plutoboyz
05-22-2010, 17:54
Bhinnêka tunggal ika tan hana dharma mangrwa.
They are indeed different, but they are of the same kind, as there is no duality in Truth.
-Kakawin Sutasoma, canto 139, stanza 5

"Lamun huwus kalah nusantara isun amukti palapa, lamun kalah ring Gurun, ring Seran, Tañjung Pura, ring Haru, ring Pahang, Dompo, ring Bali, Sunda, Palembang, Tumasik, samana isun amukti palapa".
After I conquer Nusantara, I (will) finish my fasting. If defeated Gurun, Seram, Tanjung Pura, Haru, Pahang, Dompo, Bali, Sunda, Palembang, Tumasik, so I (will) finish it.
-Gajah Mada, Sumpah Amukti Palapa

plutoboyz
05-23-2010, 07:07
“aja tinut de sang kawuri polah sang nata”
Do not follow this King traits.
-Carita Parahyangan, describing Ratu Nilakendra

"alah prangrang, maka tan nitih ring kadatwan"
Defeated in war, so he not stay in Palace anymore
-Carita Parahyangan, describing Ratu Nilakendra during fall of Pakuan.

"Lawasnya ratu kampa kalayan pangan, tatan agama gyan kewaliya mamangan sadrasa nu surup ka sangkan beuanghar"
Because for too long the king tempted by food, there is no knowledge that he like. except about delicious food and wealth
-Carita Parahyangan

Nyz
05-27-2010, 14:40
"Harimau mati meninggalkan belang, manusia mati meninggalkan nama"

- Malay proverbs

(lit: Dead tiger leave it stripe, dead man leave his name) (mean: brave and famous people names will be quoted even after his death)

Nyz
05-28-2010, 16:42
Hatiku membelah lubang bedil, peluruku membelah hati jantung, sekalian yang bernyawa; yang berhati; Yang bersifat; yang berwujud; Tiada lepas pada peluru ku, Insya-Allah Taala.

My heart (will) slice through the gun hole, (and) my bullet (will) cut through heart and liver of all soul, of all that have heart, of all that have form, of all being, cannot escape my bullet, if Allah Almighty willing.

Quote from Peluru Petunang

Skullheadhq
06-06-2010, 15:53
"VoC - Vergaan onder Corruptie"
"VoC - Perished under Corruption"
~The Dutch people when the VoC went bankrupt.

Rahwana
06-11-2010, 15:36
Ha Na Ca Ra Ka Da Ta Sa Wa La Pa Dha Ja Ya Nya Ma Ga Ba Tha Nga
(there was two loyal followers, they debate about which one got the real order, they are of similar strenth, they are both died)
javanese alphabet meaning

Nyz
06-15-2010, 09:19
Dilahie rajo nan disambah, dibathin rakyat nan kuaso

~Minangkabau Philosophy

Malay: Pada zahirnya raja yang disembah, tetapi hakikatnya rakyat yang berkuasa

English: De jure the King received the loyalty, but de facto the people who hold the power

ADD: Pangulu kalau tak pandai, nagari caie kampuang binaso

~Minangkabau Philosophy

Malay: Penghulu kalau tak pandai, negeri hancur kampung binasa

English: the leader, if he is not smart, the country will be destroyed and the villages will be ruined

G. Septimus
06-15-2010, 11:32
oh! I have one!

"JADI ORANG JANGAN SIALAN DONG" :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:
*. Never become such jerk

(Jakartan philoshopy :grin:)

that was CuteWolf :grin:

Nyz
06-15-2010, 19:53
"Hendaklah jangan tuanku dengar-dengaran akan sembah orang yang tiada sebenarnya, jikalau tuanku dengarkan sembah orang yang demikian itu akibatnya tuanku menyesal. Yang kehendak nafsu jangan tuanku turutkan, karena banyak raja-raja yang dibinasakan Allah Ta’ala kerajaannya sebab menurut hawa nafsunya"

Please Your Majesty, don't listen to any tale-teller, if thou listen to them, thou will regret it later. And don't follow thy desire, because many kings who their kingdom were destroyed by Allah Almighty because followed their desire.

~ Advice of Bendahara Paduka Raja to Sultan Mahmud Syah of Melaka before his death. Quoted from Sejarah Melayu

Rahwana
06-16-2010, 21:11
Gundul - Gundul pacul maybe a good quote....

G. Septimus
06-17-2010, 03:13
hey, but the
"JADI ORANG JANGAN DIALAN DONG" quote is, uhh, kinda awesome, since it's , uhh
Nevermind

Cute Wolf
06-17-2010, 18:57
Sirna Ilang Kertaning Bumi

1487, the bad omen of Majapahit empire

Nyz
06-17-2010, 19:23
Post more...post more... maybe we encounter a good quote for our MOD (like Quisque est barbarus alio in EB), or we encounter a few for our group, to become motivation... (because somebody feel down lately....)

Cute Wolf
06-17-2010, 19:29
Post more...post more... maybe we encounter a good quote for our MOD (like Quisque est barbarus alio in EB), or we encounter a few for our group, to become motivation... (because somebody feel down lately....)

nah, just need some bottle of beer with friends allready resolve the problem, right? :grin:
just like the old times in Majapahit and Pajajaran... ^^

plutoboyz
06-18-2010, 04:57
Batok Bulu Eusi Madu
(don't judge someone from its appearance.)
-Sundanese proverb

Lojor heunteu beunang dipotong, pèndèk heunteu beunang disambung.
(Long can't be cut, short can't be connected)
-Kanékés philosophy

Silih Asih, Silih Asah, Silih Asuh
(loving each other, motivating each other, guiding each other)
-Sundanese philosophy

Mong kari sasisih bahune wong Sunda, rĕmpak kang kanan keri, norengsun ahulap, rinĕbateng paprangan...
Even Sundanese only have one arm left, or crushed their right or left part of their body, We will not fear...
-Prabu Maharaja Linggabuanawisésa/Prabu Wangi in Kidung Sunda

Nyz
06-29-2010, 04:32
“Betalah penguasa perkasa Negeri-negeri di bawah angin, yang terhimpun di atas tanah Aceh dan atas tanah Sumatera dan atas seluruh wilayah wilayah yang tunduk kepada Aceh, yang terbentang dari ufuk matahari terbit hingga matahari terbenam”.

(“I am the mighty ruler of the Regions below the wind, who holds sway over the land of Aceh and over the land of Sumatra and over all the lands tributary to Aceh, which stretch from the sunrise to the sunset.”)

~ quote in Sultan Iskandar Muda of Aceh's letter to Queen Elizabeth I of England in 1585

plutoboyz
06-29-2010, 06:38
Tapi ngaing henteu meunang mawa dia pipilueun, ngilu hirup jadi balangsak, ngilu rudin bari lapar.
But I can't let you follow me, following me live in misery, following me suffering and hungry.

-Uga Wangsit Siliwangi

arief554
06-29-2010, 14:54
"Takkan Melayu Hilang di Dunia"

(Malays will never vanish from the face of the earth)

haha :D

plutoboyz
06-29-2010, 20:00
Carek di na apus tea:
"Kadiangganing ring geni, lamun padeukeut deung eu(n)juk, mu(ng)ku burung eta seungeut, kitu lanang deungeun wadon."
(According to this book: "Like fire, if it close to coconut husk, it will burned, Same case with male and female.”)
-Bujangga Manik quoting Siksaguru Book.

Pati aing ha(n)teu gering, hilang tanpa sangkan lara, mecat sakeng kamoksahan.
(I dead not by disease, Die not because of misery, I have been released through final release.)
-Bujangga Manik

"Mumul ma(ng)nyarekkeun maneh, sugan bener jadi belot, sugan ra(m)pes jadi gopel, sugan so(r)ga jadi papa,
(“I don't want talk about it, so true not became false, so good not became bad, so Heaven not became Hell.)
-Bujangga manik replying to Dorakala's question

haha :D

source and author please.
welcome to Nusantara forum anyway.

arief554
06-30-2010, 15:48
just wanna add

Famous Quote Of Hang Tuah

:D

Carek di na apus tea:
"Kadiangganing ring geni, lamun padeukeut deung eu(n)juk, mu(ng)ku burung eta seungeut, kitu lanang deungeun wadon."
(According to this book: "Like fire, if it close to coconut husk, it will burned, Same case with male and female.”)
-Bujangga Manik quoting Siksaguru Book.

Pati aing ha(n)teu gering, hilang tanpa sangkan lara, mecat sakeng kamoksahan.
(I dead not by disease, Die not because of misery, I have been released through final release.)
-Bujangga Manik

"Mumul ma(ng)nyarekkeun maneh, sugan bener jadi belot, sugan ra(m)pes jadi gopel, sugan so(r)ga jadi papa,
(“I don't want talk about it, so true not became false, so good not became bad, so Heaven not became Hell.)
-Bujangga manik replying to Dorakala's question

source and author please.
welcome to Nusantara forum anyway.

thanks

Nyz
07-10-2010, 11:04
Muzaffar Shah Al-Sultan, Nasir Al-Dunia Wa'l Din

"Muzaffar Shah the Sultan, The helper of the world and of the religion (of Islam)."

~Sentence in Arabic Scripts engraved on Malacca coinage.

ADD:

svasti śrī śakavaŕşātīta 605 ekādaśī śuklapakşa vulan vaiśākha ḍapunta hiya<ṃ> nāyik di sāmvau mangalap siddhayātra di saptamī śuklapakşa vulan jyeşţha ḍapunta hiya<ṃ> maŕlapas dari minānga tāmvan mamāva yaṃ vala dualakşa dangan koduaratus cāra di sāmvau dangan jālan sarivu tlurātus sapulu dua vañakña dātaṃ di mata jap sukhacitta di pañcamī śuklapakşa vula<n> <...> laghu mudita dātaṃ marvuat vanua <...> śrīvijaya jaya siddhayātra subhikşa

All hail and prosperity! In the year 605 of the Saka calendar, on the eleventh day on the full moon of Waisaka, His Majesty took a boat to make a profit. On the seventh day on the full moon of Jyesta, His Majesty brings 2000 troops and 312 people in boats from firth of Tamvan, With 1312 foot soldiers and came to Matajap happily. On the fifth day on the bright moon of ..., they docked and make an empire...Great, prosperous and peaceful Srivijaya!

~Inscription on Kedukan Bukit Stone, written in old Malay, in Pallavi script.

Nyz
07-10-2010, 20:21
"narekko sompe'ko,aja' muahcaji ana'guru, ancaji punggawako"

Malay:
"kalau kamu pergi merantau janganlah menjadi anak buah ,tapi berjuanglah menjadi pemimpinnya"

English:
If you go travelling, don't just become a follower, but strive to be a leader"

~ Bugis Philosophy

Nyz
07-13-2010, 13:06
Aceh: Adat panglima na talö meunang

~ Aceh's proverb

Malay: Adat panglima ada kalah menang

English: It's natural for Captain, sometimes he win, sometimes he lose

plutoboyz
07-15-2010, 17:18
moal sadenge-dengena, moal saomong-
omongna, moal satingali-tingalina (Not just listen, Not just speak, Not just see)
-Sundanese Philosophy

...hanteu ma baheula hanteu tu ayeuna,
(No history, no present time)
-Amanat Galunggung

Nyz
07-16-2010, 17:54
Kalau gajah masuk kampung, walaupun kayu tak tumbang, rumput layu juga.

(If an elephant enter a village, even though the woods not fall over, the grass will wither)

~ Malay's Proverb

Meaning:

The powerful one can do whatever he want to the weak...

ADD:

Kayu yang tumbang itu, kura-kura pun mahu memanjatnya

(Even tortoise want to climb the fallen timber)

~ Malay's proverb

Meaning:

A powerful person, when he lost his power, the most weak people also dare to insult him

Nyz
07-26-2010, 02:57
"Kato pangulu manyalasai, mandareh kato dubalang"

~ Minangkabau's philosophy

"What the ruler said must be solving the problem (that arose), and the warrior should be obediently follow the order"

Nyz
08-02-2010, 18:14
"udép beusaré, maté beusajan, sikrak ghapan saboh keureunda"

~ Acehnese philosophy

Malay: Hidup bersama, mati keseorangan, sepotong kafan sebuah keranda

English: (We) living together (but) die alone, a piece of shroud and a coffin (as companion)

Cute Wolf
08-03-2010, 12:02
uhh... good... now I've almost changing half the vanilla quotes with that..... continue! :grin:

Nyz
08-03-2010, 13:22
Chaiyok to us for the other half!!

Kito gamak basamo-samo, tukuok manukuok mana nan kughang...

~ Kampar philosophy

We are together, adding to the lack of each other...

Well, check the grammar first......

plutoboyz
09-05-2010, 16:51
undur nahan tembong pundung, datang nahan tembong tarang

translation:

leaving don't show (your) sadness, coming don't show (your) cockiness.

Kanékés Proverb.

mipit kudu amit/ngala kudu menta/nyaur kudu diukur/nyabda kudu diunggang/ulah ngomong segeto-geto/ulah lemek sadaek-daek/ulah maling papanjingan/

translation :

Picking must have permision/Taking must asking/Telling must be careful/Must have think before saying/do not talk without proper manner/Do not speak as you like/Do not steal even when starving.

Kanékés Proverb.

sinchan_70
09-14-2010, 09:37
i wanna add
"iro yudho wicaksono" satria yang berani berperang membela kebenaran dengan didasari kebijaksanaan - pepatah jawa (brave warrior who fought to defend the truth with discretion based on - Javanese proverb)

Nyz
09-17-2010, 11:33
"Huwa Allah Ta‘ala"

He is God the Exalted

Letter-heading of Acehnese Royal Letter in 16-17 centuries.

Rahwana
09-17-2010, 20:50
"Kowe asu londo kompeni!!!"

You dutch are dogs!

(don't laugh, it was historical warcry of Mataram troops under Sultan Agung, and later was used as Javanese warcry against Dutch troops)

Nyz
09-18-2010, 18:08
"Gadang buayo dimuaro, gadang garundang dikubangan"

~ Minangkabau's proverb.

Malay (literally): Buaya yang paling besar di muara, berudu yang paling besar di lopak

English (literally): the crocodile is the biggest in the estuary, and the tadpole is the biggest in the puddle

Meaning:

The most powerful person hold the authority in his realm only

plutoboyz
10-02-2010, 19:11
"Ini peureu tigal nu atisti rasa aya ma nu ngeusi dayeuh iweu ulah batenga bisi kakereh"
"This text is a legacy of a person who has learn many thing, hopefully there is some people who fill this city, don't be light-minded or flighty to prevent harm"

-Prasasti Kawali VI

plutoboyz
10-04-2010, 10:18
raga lapa yaha // maca data jasa // baka nyanga wana
This weak flesh submit to God the Almighty, paying attention to make a record of good deeds to myself, people and nature for good in the afterlife later.

-Sunda King's oath during coronation ceremony. also the origin of Old Sundanese script.

Nyz
10-06-2010, 04:10
Malay Proverbs

1. Gayung bersambut, kata berjawab

LIterally: An attack parried, a word replied.

Meaning: good begets good, evil begets evil.

2. Tidak ada pendekar yang tak bulus, tak ada juara yang tak kalah

Meaning: No warrior has never missed, no champion has never lost.

3.Habis hulubalang bersiak

Meaning: When there is no one to rule, then one has to do the work oneself.

4. Patah lidah alamat 'kan kalah, patah keris alamat 'kan mati

Literally: A broken tongue means loss, a broken Kris means death.

Meaning: When the tools are gone, the task will never be completed.

5. Jangan berkeras tidak berkeris

Meaning: Don't take tough action without preparation to defend oneself.

Nyz
10-07-2010, 02:38
"Siapa kuat hidup, siapa lemah tenggelam"

(Who is strong will live, who is weak will sink)

~ Famous quote of Sultan Iskandar Muda of Aceh.

Nyz
10-12-2010, 15:09
“Sy Su Magestad embiare quarenta galeones, sería de más efetto para acabar, y destruir, y espulción de los Olandesses que están en la Yndia Oriental.”

If Your Majesty were to send 40 galleons, it would be more effective to put an end to, and destroy, and expel the Dutch who are in the East Indies.

~ Quote from 1625 AD letter of Jaques de Coutre, a Portuguese gems merchant in South East Asia to King Philip III of Iberian Union, advising him as measure against Dutch in South East Asia.

Nyz
10-25-2010, 21:58
Aceh:

Di Aceh na Alam Peudeung, Cap Sikureung lam jarou Raja
Phon di Aceh troh u Pahang, tan sou teuntang Iskandar Muda

Bangsa Peutugeh angkatan meugah, abeh geupinah di Aceh Raya
U Melaka keudeh di pioh, keunan pih trok geupicrok teuma

Iskandar Sani duek geunantou, lakou Putroe Tajul mulia
Kota Melaka teuma geu engkho, Peutugeh diou keudeh u Gua

Malay translation:

Di Aceh ada Bendera Pedang, Cap (Mohor) Sembilan di tangan Raja
Dari Aceh sampai ke Pahang, tiada yang tentang Iskandar Muda

Bangsa Portugis angkatan megah, habis dipindah di Aceh Raya
Ke Melaka mereka berteduh, dikejar terus sampai ke sana

Iskandar Sani yang mengganti, suami Puteri Tajul mulia
Kota Melaka digempuri, Portugis lari balik ke Goa

English translation:

In Aceh, there was Flag of Sword (and) Nine-fold Seal at the Hand of the King,
From Aceh to Pahang, Iskandar Muda was unrivaled.

(Although) the Portuguese was a powerful force, they totally ousted from Aceh Raya,
They took cover at Malacca, but been pursued until there.

Iskandar Sani succeeding (Iskandar Muda), He was the husband of noble Princess Tajul (Alam),
Malacca Fort was attacked (by him), and Portuguese ran to Goa.

~Poem of Singa Aceh (Lion of Aceh)

Please separate into 3 parts if too long.

Cute Wolf
10-26-2010, 17:37
I'm gonna had a hard time with all those quotes, we're near the limit now... must choose the best quotes...

Cute Wolf
11-18-2010, 20:20
Terlajak kata tidak bisa diundur.

"we allready nuked them, no way to going back"

Malay proverb

Nyz
11-18-2010, 20:25
Anyway CW, the full version is:

"Terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak kata buruk padahnya"

and the English equivalent is:

"better slip with foot than with tongue"

Nyz
04-06-2011, 01:42
Hatop, belangit; lantoi, begebun; iyoi, kami adat rimba

~ The sky is our roof, the earth is our floor, this is our custom in the forest

Orang Rimba (Jambinese Aborigine) proverb

Nyz
09-11-2011, 17:28
Ri werengngi pole ri Dewatae’; alebbireng koi ri Luwu, asogireng koi ri Wajo, Awaraniang koi ri Bone, Awatangeng koi ri Gowa”.

Malay : Dianugerahkan oleh Tuhan; kemuliaan pada Luwu, kekayaan pada Wajo, keberanian pada Bone dan kekuatan pada Gowa

English : Conferred by the God; glory to Luwu, wealth to Wajo, courage to Bone and Strength to Gowa

~ Wajo Proverb.

Haram manyarah waja sampai kaputing

I forbid you to surrender (to the enemy) until your last drop of blood.

~ Pangeran Antasari, Sultan of Banjar.

Nyz
10-05-2011, 18:15
Ar'ayatu juan bakhasta sultan khasad

"people are like the roots, and the ruler like the tree"

(there would be no ruler if there were no subjects)

~ Sultan Mansur Syah of Malacca quoting Persian proverb to his son, Sultan Alauddin Riayat Syah before his death

Nyz
10-06-2011, 03:19
kualleangi tallanga natowalia

I rather drown in the sea than swim back to the shore

~ Makassan Philosophy

Nyz
10-22-2011, 18:50
lebbi bagus pote tollang, atembang pote mata.

~ Madurese proverb

Better to die rather than to lament.

Malay: lebih baik mati (putih tulang) daripada meratap (putih mata).

Nyz
12-06-2011, 00:15
kegisi monro sore ‘lopie, ko situ tomallabu sengereng

Wherever the ship disembark, at that place new life will begin

~ Bugis Philosophy explaining their nature of migrating.

Maradeka to Wajoe Ade’emmi napopuang

Wajo people are free, (if you want to punish), just punish our leader.

~ Wajo Philosophy

Nyz
02-03-2012, 15:25
"Sebaik-baik pekerjaan tuanku, berbanyak-banyak sahabat daripada seteru."

The best act Oh My Lord, is increasing friends and decreasing enemies.

~ Tun Perak advise to Sultan Mansur Syah of Malacca