PDA

View Full Version : Game speed -

Gallicflair
06-07-2010, 11:47
Hi all,

So I'm thinking about giving this one a try but have a question about the game speed during battles. Is it still possible to play at fractional speed like in Med 2 ? I usually play at 0.7 using the shift key, since the basic speed is just too fast to really zoom in an enjoy, I'm really wanting to give this title a go but this would be a make or break issue for me. Is this feature in or out?

Thanks in advance

antisocialmunky
06-07-2010, 11:52
Hi all,

So I'm thinking about giving this one a try but have a question about the game speed during battles. Is it still possible to play at fractional speed like in Med 2 ? I usually play at 0.7 using the shift key, since the basic speed is just too fast to really zoom in an enjoy, I'm really wanting to give this title a go but this would be a make or break issue for me. Is this feature in or out?

Thanks in advance

I'm fairly sure its still in. You may have to control + t with the minimal interface.

Gallicflair
06-11-2010, 10:24
Thanks for the reply.

Convinced me to buy and now I've just finished my Egypt campaign, great fun.

Only problem with slow motion speed (or fast forward) is that all the sound effects get turned off, though not the music. Make the experience a bit eerie, but still fun to watch a massive cavalry charge in slow motion.