PDA

View Full Version : Waterloo - British

edyzmedieval
06-17-2010, 23:40
Has anyone played Waterloo as the British? The French simply steamroller through my advanced positions, and I will try and do it again. This time I will make sure all of my units are ready and prepared to fight from ground rather than buildings, because it's a waste of troops.

Oh, and I want those extra units in the game! Dutch Flanquers, Dutch Light Dragoons... Why aren't they in the campaign?

smooth_operator
06-19-2010, 14:54
how do i unlock the british perspective of the battle of waterloo???

edyzmedieval
06-19-2010, 18:01
The Imperial Guard Pack includes the Battle of Waterloo from the British perspective.

smooth_operator
06-21-2010, 01:46
i already have the imperial pack and yes it includes the british waterloo..but it's still locked even though i've already beaten all of napoleon's battles(including french version of waterloo, and the naval battles too).how do i unlock that?

Fisherking
06-21-2010, 06:33
In Napoleon’s Battles there are two icons for Waterloo. Just select the British.

I never had it locked. It was selectable from the time it was loaded.

The second battle (Freiberg) remains locked until you have the other DLC.

edyzmedieval
06-21-2010, 16:43
There's two icons for the battle of Waterloo - select the Golden one with the British flag underneath.

smooth_operator
06-24-2010, 07:11
There's two icons for the battle of Waterloo - select the Golden one with the British flag underneath.

it has the lock in it...i clicked it several times but nope...still unplayable

smooth_operator
07-10-2010, 14:11
I finally figured out how to win this battle. All you have to do is stand your ground...Since you have topographical advantage, it's practically easy to slaughter Napoleon's army as they march upwards. When a cavalry charge is imminent, wait for the last minute and switch your men to square formation. Following this strategy, you could kill 70% of Napoleon's men in just about 15 minutes. Just about time for the Prussians to join the fun and finish it.