PDA

View Full Version : Army Builds 14000, assistance please?

James7504
06-18-2010, 23:41
Hiya!
Just started playing NTW multiplayer yesterday. I have found an ok build for Prussia with 14k (3star gen, 2 howitzers, 4 lancers, 2 jaegers, 3 fusiliers, 7 line inf, 1 dragoon).

So my questions are, what builds do other players use for 14k? Please post what you use.
Why do i see opponents with old guard units when i cant afford elites with my 14k, what am i missing?
Am i better off having 18 - 19 units and upgrading my arty and cav with the saved money than having 20 units?

Thanks so much, any answers are going to be really useful for me so a big thanks in advance!

Tomisama
06-19-2010, 20:48
Hiya James,

Not that anybody ever listens to me, but since you ask:

14k Prussian army

1 General - cheapest you can get, and keep him out of the fight.

3 Heavy Cavalry – bring the best you can get, as they must to win in a pinch, and that’s when you need them.

5 125 range Skirmishers - three for line front, two reserve.

8 Musketeers – grouped into two groups of four.

2 7lber Howitzers – don’t bother with any other type of cannon.

Upgrade the Gen and Howies once each.

18 or 19 units is ok :wink:

Protect your big guns with your reserve and cavalry as much as possible, and use your infantry three group line assembly ( Skirm and 2 Musk) to create multitude of variations of needed tactics. When ever possible draw your enemy into your big guns, only a few good hits can tilt the balance, and give you the winning advantage.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

P.S. Check the replay for funds-cheat by your opponents...

Marshall_Murat
07-04-2015, 02:58
I usually play with Prussia, the best build in my experience is:

Without art:
- Cheap general
- 4 lancers (keep them away from other cav, use to flank or against light/skirmisers
- 5 prussian fusseliers
- 3 footguard
- 8th life regiment
- musketeers with the rest

Very capable in both defence and offence.
If you want to play with art then get the horse artillery since art is not Prussia's forté