PDA

View Full Version : Small Mafia Game Roving Elves: Sepulchre of the Ancients

ArpeggiateTHIS
07-03-2010, 14:46
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/suavebassist/RESA-1.png

“For centuries your brethren have been at the foot of the Elven Palatinate, forgotten by those gifted by the powers of Magicks and blessed by riches unknown to your kind. You are the lowest of Elvish society; the slave to the fields, the maid in the mansion, the peasant struggling to survive in the alleys and grubby shanty-towns of Malmsteena.
Your fortunes have changed. During another night in the Bad Moon, the scruffy tavern in which you squander the few gold pieces you have to your name, you and your fellow drinkers are beckoned into one of the many dark corners by an unfamiliar figure. You watch in awe as the outsider unfurls a tattered map onto the table, a map pinpointing the whereabouts of a secret entrance to the Sepulchre of the Ancients, a tomb in which the Venerables were laid to rest, surrounded by an innumerable amount of enchanted treasures and invaluable trinkets. You become frozen in deep thought; the punishment for trespassing in the Sepulchre is surely worse than death itself, but anybody who lives to tell the tale could become powerful beyond their wildest dreams.
The stranger turns to you: “Are you in?”...

Welcome! Arpeg (aTHIS, Mr.THIS) invites you to participate in his first small mafia game.

Notable features:
Useable items and varied goals to make things interesting and unique.
There is no weird hosting and any unusual twists that arise are created by player decisions only.
In this game, nobody is left plain and everybody has the potential to gain power and roles.
16 Players - 1 "Stranger" and 2 Mafia.

RE: SotA should begin around early August, although there may be some delay due to backlogs.

Beskar
07-05-2010, 10:50
That reminds me, I saw the elves lotr font the yesterday. It is called Tengwar Annatar (http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Tengwar+Annatar), if you wanted to use it.

ArpeggiateTHIS
07-05-2010, 21:24
That reminds me, I saw the elves lotr font the yesterday. It is called Tengwar Annatar (http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Tengwar+Annatar), if you wanted to use it.

That'd be more than handy for some of the stuff I've got in mind. Cheers Beskar, that's the second time you've helped me with this game already. ~:cheers:

Oh, and If anybody has any questions or anything, feel free to ask. Or register interest. Or just fill up some space on this thread since the elves are getting lonely by themselves.

Or if anybody has any pointers or anything, feel free to stuff them in. As I say, it'd be my first game and although Subo is watching over my shoulder, I think I could still leave bits of information out.

TheFlax
07-12-2010, 21:57
I'm interested. If you need help with anything, you can just talk to me via MSN. I'm always glad to help. :wink:

ArpeggiateTHIS
07-18-2010, 10:04
I'm interested. If you need help with anything, you can just talk to me via MSN. I'm always glad to help. :wink:

Thanks, it's been duly noted. However, I think you could provide most help by playing.

Also: Due to scarcity of summer players in the Gameroom and an upcoming RL holiday, I may have to make this game a mini. This would work better given that it's my first game, and it'd totally avoid the possibility that I'd have to quit hosting half way through.

civplayah
07-19-2010, 21:35
I'll play.

ArpeggiateTHIS
07-19-2010, 23:51
It's now a mini game with 7 players, and I'll be making a start-up thread within the next few days.

I'll reserve y'all a slot.