PDA

View Full Version : New stuff to be shown at late august

Swagger
07-07-2010, 19:10
hey guys

some of you might know me from TWC using the same alias (Swagger)

Sega/CA has confirmed their presence at Edinburgh Interactive (25-26 of august) and their session will feature the following:

The Creative Assembly’s Mike Simpson, the Godfather of Total War, will provide attendees with a unique insight into the history and evolution of the Total War series, which this year celebrates its 10th anniversary. TheElectronic Theatre Image session will also play host to an exclusive demo of the recently announced Shogun 2: Total War, the sixth instalment of the multi award-winning strategy franchise on PC. The public screening will then conclude with a Q&A session allowing members of the audience to grill The Creative Assembly on all things Total War.

[...]

Taking place at The Filmhouse, a cultural cinema in the heart of Edinburgh, the Total War one-hour session will run on the evening of Thursday 26th August, 2010. Further information regarding the Edinburgh Interactive public screenings programme and availability of tickets will be available soon, via www.edinburghinteractive.co.uk, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on this year’s Edinburgh Interactive.

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/articles/events/111-edinburgh-interactive-festival/5219-shogun-2-total-war-to-feature-at-edinburgh-interactive

:cheesy::yes:

Gregoshi
07-07-2010, 23:09
Thanks Swagger. At least this puts a target timeframe for (hopefully) some new information on S2TW.

A Nerd
07-08-2010, 00:15
Yes, I grow restless and with to see and hear more!

Swagger
07-08-2010, 00:20
they said it's public, so hopefuly someone from the Guild/TWC can go to edinburgh and watch it and then report to us :D

this is, apart from the coverage by game medias (gamespot, ign, etc)

emotion_name
07-08-2010, 00:49
Well, the link says no tickets available yet! :(

I wouldnt mind going, just to see if i could ask why the **** they got rid of lobbies in MP!

Wonder what the demo will contain of S2TW? Battles? Campaign Map? Naval?

Monk
07-08-2010, 03:56
:thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up Swagger !

The announcement and e3 created many questions, hopefully some insight can be gained from the event.