PDA

View Full Version : How close to ...

Jack Dionne
07-11-2010, 15:50
How close are you to it's completion?

Will we be able to play online custom battles?

Good luck.

Cute Wolf
07-12-2010, 10:14
we allready done the map and got everything major in place.... the things that left are unit modelling :grin: , only some handful of models had been done (All the European units is allready completed, but the native factions is still in progress).

Oh yeah, for custom battle mechanics, you better wait for Sonic to shown up :clown:, he was the one whose job is balancing the battle

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/cf7469d680.gif

Rahwana
07-14-2010, 00:48
that should be fine for custom battles too, I also balance the units out so while they are historically accurate, there will be no units that was severely underpowered or overpowered. Levies aren't too weak or trashy, regular line infantry are more cost efficient, and elites, while not being cost effective themself, are mostly very strong so they are always worth fielding in multiplayer battles. Of course, there maybe some exception accourding to cultural strength and weakness for ech faction, but believe me, the mathematical model had been basically done, and now I'm only work for fine tweaking the statistics.

Jack Dionne
07-14-2010, 16:56
How many custom map will there be to pick from?
I play a lot of mods that's why I am asking, some mods only have the standard Vanilla package other mods like: Europa Barbarorum, Darthmod, Rome Total Realism some others include a host of new maps and share each others maps for custom battles.

Cute Wolf
07-17-2010, 16:14
hmm, right now, we don't think much about it, I admit that :wall:

and even our campaign are still in provincial one (not yet moved to base map folder and BI campaign folder), because some issues with the location, but I should got something to be worked about then.... thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup: --> oh yeah, here's a balloon :balloon3: