PDA

View Full Version : New Wolves Forum

Swoosh So
07-23-2010, 19:21
Hi guys,

Just on to inform you that wolves have a new forum up, feel free to drop by and catch up with some old wolves and discuss the upcoming stw2 game. Magyarkhan is working on a new website at the moment and hopefully that should be up soon.

Regarding STW2 if theres a foyer we'll be there, lets make this foyer happen by making our voices heard across the many totalwar sites.

Forum Address:

http://wolves.magyarkhan.org/

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
07-25-2010, 16:23
About time you old geezers fix the forum. :laugh4:

jodmeister
07-29-2010, 20:23
Aha....I remember when the original Wolves set up their clan.

many years ago.

JOD.

Sp00n
07-30-2010, 17:19
Indeed me too in the days when I was fairly good at Shogun ie spending 16 hours a day playing I recall many many many battles with most of the Wolfies, it wasnt always friendly with all of you as I was an angry git at times and we were all extremely competitive, but it was always a challenge and fun.

I also remember the cubs challenging me when they were learning lol.

Glad to see the forum back all we need now is a decent game with a foyer and hopefully the return of many of the old faces.

Major Robert Dump
07-30-2010, 20:23
Please have another Total War meeting because I missed out on all the beer last time

InsaneApache
07-31-2010, 11:34
Please have another Total War meeting because I missed out on all the beer last time

You mean like the ones they had in Amsterdam and Blackpool a few years ago? I really wish I'd gone to the Blackpool one as it's only about 70 miles from me. IIRC Kas went to both and posted some piccys but god knows where. It looked fun though.

:balloon2:

07-31-2010, 14:48

Yes please!

Please come to my hometown,Pittsburgh PA!

:antlers::santa2::party::party:

NimbleNota
08-31-2010, 14:43
A new site very nice!

Kocmoc
08-31-2010, 15:07
we had 2 meeting, one in cologne and one somewhere in netherlands.

Since the current TW game is worth to play again, some of the old Wolves coming back.
If STW is any good, you will see us rolling you all up once again.

Koc

Kas
09-02-2010, 09:27
3 meetings...Cologne/Köln(Elite clan), Blackpool(Aggony and 7Bear7) and The Hague/Den Haag(Aggony and Wolves).

Only surviving pictures are those of the Cologne meeting...on the Elite clan website.

09-02-2010, 12:42
You guys can come to my hometown of Pittsburgh. :book: