PDA

View Full Version : Want CA to answer your question? Here is a chance

pevergreen
08-02-2010, 04:17
http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/110/1109802p1.html

Post in the comments field, they may choose your question and ask CA.

Gregoshi
08-02-2010, 04:31
And you added a question about the MP foyer. Good lad! ~:pat:

Alexander the Pretty Good
08-02-2010, 04:32
I wonder how many of the selected questions will be softballs...

"Will the graphics be better?"

pevergreen
08-02-2010, 11:17
Yeah, I don't trust IGN on being actually tough on them. That will have to come from us.

Gregoshi - I couldn't think of anything I wanted to ask, I knew people would want to know that. :wink:

Skullheadhq
08-02-2010, 14:12
Here are some of the questions asked

Why would i want anything that comes from japan?

What's being done to address the shortcomings of the AI?

AI has been the Achilles' Heel of the series ever since Rome: Total War. With each new release, CA promises a revamped AI capable of handling both tactical and strategic aspects yet this never proves to be the case. From suicidal generals in RTW to armies incapable of conducting amphibious invasions in ETW, the AI is never, ever up to the task of providing the player with a capable opponent on the 3D battlefield or on the strategic map.

Since your development team seems unwilling to focus their efforts on this portion of the game, will you at least make it so that the modding community can access the AI scripts in order to make refinements or alterations?

Secondly, will this game be designed with some modding in mind, allowing for user created content?

Should have done Rome II: Total War. It's the best game in the series and it deserves a sequel.

My question would be: would you ever consider building your own universe? a sci fi total war(preferably) or a fantasy total war.

Or what upgrades would diplomacy have?

personally i would love to fight in space with my battleships. i mean i would freak out.

I think we have a pretty good chance of our questions being picked, compared to these 'jewels'.

Tera
08-02-2010, 18:36
I posted my question regarding multiplayer... hoping we can get something.

Go post people.

Swoosh So
08-02-2010, 19:50
Would be nice to know if they plan on continuing the mp campaign and if they will allow more palyers like 2v2 etc

Alexander the Pretty Good
08-02-2010, 22:08
I wonder how many of the selected questions will be softballs...

"Will the graphics be better?"

Also, someone asked that.

A Nerd
08-03-2010, 02:37
I asked a question about the strat map. Little has been seen or spoken of it. I didn't read all the comments so I am unsure if the question was already asked. 3D/2D meld is my dream, if possible!

Shibumi
08-11-2010, 11:52
Is it time to play softball?

I read some interview, but just heard the same promises as have been made for every new title. Too bad they have such a bad rep by now, I find it hard to take their promises in a serious way.

Think I gave up in M2TW, where they released teh game with an inpassive AI, something half an hour of beta would have been enough to notice.

Patethic, and just seriously weak.

With that said, I will probably still get the new title, hoping that one of these days they make a game work.

But then, I am not exactly poor. Would I have less money I would most def wait and see the public reaction.

mountaingoat
08-12-2010, 10:49
Here are some of the questions asked

thank you for that , i needed a laugh :laugh4: