PDA

View Full Version : ***...some peoples kids

CanCritter
08-27-2010, 06:11
Dear snip.....

l find myself in a situation thats not to my likeing so have decided to speak my piece to set the record straight....

Tonight while faceing me as a opponent on Waterloo you called me a cheater in front of 7 other players in a 4x4
....after all the years we've played many many games together...l find myself disapointed in your actions in this mater..
..orrdinarily l woulda let this slide as l realy dont have the time nor the paitience to deal with ill informed rambleings about cheating from folks that cant figure out why theyer loseing and just decide its gotta be cheating....

As a long time member of snip you should know better than to acuse me of cheating...

Just because you cant figure out why a unit is doing what its doing dont acuse folks of cheating....
so you couldnt understand why my howies were running and when you got to that point you accused me of cheating in a 4x4...to this l take great offence to myself and the snip and will not abide by any bad mouthing....
Had you asked nicely l would of explained how to do it as l have for many new folks in my games
NOW LISTEN CLOSELY.....you group them with a foot unit silly
If you feel the need for more tips or lessons in what not to do, please feel free to join any of my games and l'll be more than happy to accomidate you
Moi...Cheating....to funny...after almost 12 years and 10s of thousands of games l dont need to cheat...l have experience to back me up better than any possible cheat would...

Cheers
CanCritterRW
Ronin Warlords.....Hounourble since 2000

Andres
08-27-2010, 15:37
* Posts containing names of people suspected of cheating in the multiplayer game. This clause has been much debated; its purpose is to avoid fruitless controversy. No conclusive proof on anyone cheating in the multiplayer game can be obtained or presented. Therefore, the staff and the majority of the patrons (approximately 70% voted in favor) feel that it is for the best to avoid making accusations; even if truthful, their inconclusiveness will probably lead to "flame wars" which are inconvenient to the forum and its every patron. Keeping of private "cheater blacklists" is allowed, indeed encouraged, but The Guild does not wish to be the medium for such.

Therefore closed and edited out the name.

:bow: