PDA

View Full Version : 7 YWIH Poll

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
08-31-2010, 18:07
King of Swissland wants to know if you support a 7 years war IH or just select battles from it, etc; Kolin, Letuethn?

:switzerland:

Franconicus
09-01-2010, 08:42
I am a bit confused! Interactive History can mean a period, a campaign, a battle etc. - So what is the difference of the two options.

BTW, I would really like to see a one sided IH, maybe with Prussia or Austria. We could play the whole war or just a singlke battle - I like both. I think this depends mainly in the interest of the operator and on how deep is his knowledge about this part of history and about military issues.

King Kurt
09-01-2010, 12:33
I am a bit confused! Interactive History can mean a period, a campaign, a battle etc. - So what is the difference of the two options.

BTW, I would really like to see a one sided IH, maybe with Prussia or Austria. We could play the whole war or just a singlke battle - I like both. I think this depends mainly in the interest of the operator and on how deep is his knowledge about this part of history and about military issues.

It will come as no surprize to hear that I am with Franc here!! I think that a one sided IH as opposed to a multi player would be good - but the controller would require a good knowledge of the subject - or at least have access to a good source of information.

Prince Cobra
09-01-2010, 18:55

One sided Interactive will be surely refreshable. I missed the Anarchy of King Stephen type of IH.

Peasant Phill
09-01-2010, 22:05
I'll side with the rest.
The one sided IH's was what got me hooked, so I wouldn't mind playing one again.