PDA

View Full Version : Attention Old Clans and New Clans!

Tomisama
09-02-2010, 12:27
Revive a Clan, start a Clan here at the Org?

There is some consideration being given to a new project to provide private Hosted Clan Forums here at the Org.

With so many members of old Shogun Clans, and possibility of new Clans being developed for the new Shogun; an easy way to get-it-all-together quickly might be to use a specially designed forum category right here on the Org Shogun 2 Forum.

Would any of you be interested in taking advantage of an Org message board presence for your Clan, existing or new? No need to create a Clan web site, just sign up for a private sub forum here, where your Clan name will have high visibility and easy access by the whole Org community.

Questions, comments, sign ups?

:charge:

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
09-02-2010, 12:44
I think would be a good idea Tomi-san.

:book:

Kas
09-02-2010, 14:10
Nice idea!

Some old clans still around and perhaps some mothballed clans will rise again.
Many clans founded after STW will be active on STW2 also. And there will be new clans of course.

But the release is still 7 months or so from now...most TW players probably say "nice, but too far away to get overly excited already".

For the time being the old shoggies and some era enthusiasts will provide most of the input here I think.

I ended my TW career clanless and I have no intention to join or start a clan*, but I'm looking forward to meet old friends again.

*disclaimer: I can change my mind

Kagemusha
09-02-2010, 14:28
Stickied.:bow: If there is lot of interest for this could be extended for Clans playing any of the total war titles. So we might be able to start hosting Clans playing Empire/NTW and their tournaments. We are putting lot of effort to make you guys as happy as we can, by providing what you might need. So if you are interested, please say so here.:bow:

Tomisama
09-02-2010, 22:53
Stickied.:bow: If there is lot of interest for this could be extended for Clans playing any of the total war titles. So we might be able to start hosting Clans playing Empire/NTW and their tournaments. We are putting lot of effort to make you guys as happy as we can, by providing what you might need. So if you are interested, please say so here.:bow:

There has be a “pre-game revival” taking place though out the Total War community, with people who we have not heard from in many years ending up on their still active Clan forum front steps.

This is of course the result of the proposed return to the Shogun era.

One Clan I personally know about has doubled its membership since the news came out about Shogun 2.

These “returnees” have purchased Napoleon, and are playing avidly to bring them selves up to speed on the changes in the series, to be that much closer to Shogun 2 when it comes out.

So it is not too far fetched to consider that 6 months from now, that they will be "as", if not "more" ready for action in the new game, than any who have been playing along all the time in-between Shoguns.

This was the inspiration of proposing the above Clan forums here and now. Building Clans takes time and there is time now. There will always be naysayers who will wait until there is proof positive that the game will be worth all of the hype, but by that time they will be 6 months behind the their peers in organization and team development for competition.

There are Napoleon Total War contests open “now”, and planed for the “immediate future”, that will provide a training ground for reviving and start-up Clans.

There are people who make things happen;
there are people who watch things happen;
and there are people who wonder what happened.

Which are you?

Kagemusha
09-03-2010, 10:41
If the last question was pointed at me. I would say im the kind of fellow who lets actions speak on my behalf. I am not here to decide on anybody´s behalf what is best for the MP community, but to listen and learn from you guys what would be helpfull and if you can tell me what would be best for you. I will work hard to make that a reality. So in the end.If there is a will, there is a way.:bow:

Tomisama
09-03-2010, 12:31
If the last question was pointed at me.

No Kage, it was an intended challenge for the potential Clan makers, and restorers.

Sorry.

Sp00n
09-03-2010, 12:45
There has be a “pre-game revival” taking place though out the Total War community, with people who we have not heard from in many years ending up on their still active Clan forum front steps.

This is of course the result of the proposed return to the Shogun era.

These “returnees” have purchased Napoleon, and are playing avidly to bring them selves up to speed on the changes in the series, to be that much closer to Shogun 2 when it comes out.

Indeed I even managed a 4v4 with you the other week, preping myself with the new engine is the main reason I'm playing NTW atm.

Kagemusha
09-03-2010, 13:57
No Kage, it was an intended challenge for the potential Clan makers, and restorers.

Sorry.

Its ok.I just misunderstood where the quote ended, my mistake.No offense taken.~:)

Tomisama
09-03-2010, 20:01
Ok, “why” have a Hosted Clan Forum at the Org?

Times have changed!!!

With the advent of Steam restructuring the way we communicate, traditional Clan message boards are now relatively unnecessary.

Steam really eases the ability to talk with individuals (who do not even have to have the game booted btw), and groups, and even though we don’t have an open community forum yet, all of the other immediate communication needs are taken care of in-the-game.

With a Steam Group established you can set up self-reminding meeting dates for your members, make announcements, leave messages, and control who is considered a group member. About the only thing not covered is the ability to have private in depth discussions with other Clan members, and this where the Org private Clan forums come in.

Imagine if you will a Shogun2 forum called “Hosted Clan Forums”, with individual subs identified by the Clan Names that occupy them. Heading the list could be a “Start a Clan” sub, and a “Join a Clan” sub, to take care of the public interfacing, but the actual Clan forums would be only accessible by the authorized permission of a Clan leader(s).

I personally am going to talk to my Clan leadership about taking advantage of this offer of a convenient place to meet, as our message board is basically unused these days. We still need a discussion room somewhere, and we all come to the Org anyway, so it would be very convenient, plus provide us a highly visible presence to attract new members.

Basically a great idea I think (thanks to Kage)!

Who else will be first to give this a try?

drone
09-03-2010, 20:44
I'm not familiar with the .Org forum code, so bear with me. Is there a large functional difference between a closed clan sub-forum and a closed clan social group?

Kagemusha
09-03-2010, 21:00
I'm not familiar with the .Org forum code, so bear with me. Is there a large functional difference between a closed clan sub-forum and a closed clan social group?

forums have lot more options and layers to use compared to social groups.:bow:

drone
09-03-2010, 21:06
I assume security is better with the fora code. Do access restrictions apply to Moderators (I'm guessing Tosa will be able to see all of course.)?

Kagemusha
09-03-2010, 21:16
The main administrator will ofcourse see everything, below him it is completely up how it is settled and permissions set. I would keep the hosted forums as private as possible. This is a thing that should be addressed when the general rules how the hosted forums would be handled will be made. Input for this is also appreciated.

drone
09-03-2010, 21:28
Will there be a return of the "Clan" member title, or will InsaneApache stay unique? ~;)

Kagemusha
09-03-2010, 21:32
Will there be a return of the "Clan" member title, or will InsaneApache stay unique? ~;)

My friend you are asking hard questions. We just have to see if it will be so, not a bad idea certainly, but then modders might need a modder usertitle also and The Org is not known for having many specialized titles for its members.:uhoh:

drone
09-03-2010, 22:14
My friend you are asking hard questions. We just have to see if it will be so, not a bad idea certainly, but then modders might need a modder usertitle also and The Org is not known for having many specialized titles for its members.:uhoh:
:hide:

:laugh4:
Fair enough. I'm more interested in how the clan forums will affect the .Org as a whole than how they get used by the clans internally. They should increase forum traffic, and, if implemented correctly, should be a wonderful option for the MP crowd and new players. I probably won't be in a clan because, frankly, I'm terrible at RTS-style MP and no clan in their collective right mind would have me. :yes:

Kagemusha
09-03-2010, 22:49
Maybe we need to start our own Clan of Multiplayerly challenged? Though i doubt we would be hosted here or anywhere else for that matter.~:mecry:~;)

Tomisama
09-04-2010, 13:56
Kage-san,

I would be honored if you would accept Clan Hunter as the first sign-up for the Hosted Clan Forum here at the Org.

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/tomisama/triplestarsmall.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/huntercouncil

I probably won't be in a clan because, frankly, I'm terrible at RTS-style MP and no clan in their collective right mind would have me.

Drone; it would be our pleasure to take you in, and work together with you to "just" have as much fun as possible! That is what our Clan is all about, having fun, win or lose!

Just let me know (pm), and I will get you started :smile:

Good Hunting everyone!

UglyElmo2
09-05-2010, 04:13
OK, I added a bunch of the people on the Hunter Group list to my friends list on Steam. Both Hunters and Aggony members. Most probably do not know me, so feel free to tell them how horrible I am. hehe :)

09-05-2010, 22:01
Ok, “why” have a Hosted Clan Forum at the Org?

Times have changed!!!

With the advent of Steam restructuring the way we communicate, traditional Clan message boards are now relatively unnecessary.

Steam really eases the ability to talk with individuals (who do not even have to have the game booted btw), and groups, and even though we don’t have an open community forum yet, all of the other immediate communication needs are taken care of in-the-game.

With a Steam Group established you can set up self-reminding meeting dates for your members, make announcements, leave messages, and control who is considered a group member. About the only thing not covered is the ability to have private in depth discussions with other Clan members, and this where the Org private Clan forums come in.

Imagine if you will a Shogun2 forum called “Hosted Clan Forums”, with individual subs identified by the Clan Names that occupy them. Heading the list could be a “Start a Clan” sub, and a “Join a Clan” sub, to take care of the public interfacing, but the actual Clan forums would be only accessible by the authorized permission of a Clan leader(s).

I personally am going to talk to my Clan leadership about taking advantage of this offer of a convenient place to meet, as our message board is basically unused these days. We still need a discussion room somewhere, and we all come to the Org anyway, so it would be very convenient, plus provide us a highly visible presence to attract new members.

Basically a great idea I think (thanks to Kage)!

Who else will be first to give this a try?

Tomi,

I think traditional clan boards stll serve a huge purpose. Yes, times have change, but one must understand that for recruiting and privacy issues, they still serve a basic purpose and I don't think solely using Steam/Org is a good idea.

But instead, why not use all 3 of them combined as a mighty tool?

Just my lousy 2 cents.

:yes::gossip:

LadyAnn
09-06-2010, 04:18
Are we assuming they continue to use Steam as the medium for game hosting? If so... Arkh! I don't like Steam :)
Annie

Togakure
09-06-2010, 04:20
Can I sign up for Steam and log into it to see how it operates without having bought a Steam-based game? I'm totally unfamiliar with it, other than what I've read.

Tomisama
09-06-2010, 07:13
Can I sign up for Steam and log into it to see how it operates without having bought a Steam-based game? I'm totally unfamiliar with it, other than what I've read.

http://store.steampowered.com/

They have an Install Steam in the upper right corner.

Togakure
09-06-2010, 07:15
http://store.steampowered.com/

They have an Install Steam in the upper right corner.
Thanks, Tomisama. :bow:

Sp00n
09-06-2010, 17:20
OK, I added a bunch of the people on the Hunter Group list to my friends list on Steam. Both Hunters and Aggony members. Most probably do not know me, so feel free to tell them how horrible I am. hehe :)

Ive told them you were Demon Kanamori from Shogun so I think most may decline :)

Just playing Elmo :)

UglyElmo2
09-07-2010, 02:08
Ive told them you were Demon Kanamori from Shogun so I think most may decline :)

Just playing Elmo :)

Aaaargh! :) I had so many run ins with the original and all the clones that followed using the same moniker, I had purged that name from my memory . . . until now! Thanks Sp00n !!! :)

Paolai
09-13-2010, 16:32
Aaaargh! :) I had so many run ins with the original and all the clones that followed using the same moniker, I had purged that name from my memory . . . until now! Thanks Sp00n !!! :)

ahahah really? Didnt know that! you were Demon?

Swoosh So
09-13-2010, 16:52
see what u started spoon :p

UglyElmo2
09-13-2010, 22:01
Noooooo! Elmo was not Demon! ack! Though Demon was Tinky Winky and a few others as well as Demon Kanamori. He had like 200 usernames, if memory serves me, from those times where he/she/they weren't off their meds. hehe

UglyElmo2
09-13-2010, 22:05
Sorry about the double post. Once a forum noob, always a forum noob! :)

The only usernames I have used are: ElmarkoBR, ElmarkOFear, and UglyElmo (or small variations of the same). Though I DID use Cookie Monster one time as a joke on my Fearful Ways clan members.

09-14-2010, 00:11
You was in Fearful Ways? I was to when NC brought it back last year! I was his right hand man on ETW.

:balloon2::book:

UglyElmo2
09-14-2010, 14:48
I was the Daimyo of Fearful Ways for a couple years until I retired and passed the duty over to NC and then started up the UGLI's. :)

Swoosh So
09-15-2010, 19:08
Whats an UGLI? :)

UglyElmo2
09-15-2010, 21:09
LOL @ Swoosh. I'll never divulge that super-secret information about the "REAL circle" (Ooops!). :)

Kas
10-13-2010, 00:03
Fears...reminds me of Fucy. Great guy.

10-13-2010, 00:28
I was the Daimyo of Fearful Ways for a couple years until I retired and passed the duty over to NC and then started up the UGLI's. :)
FearofNC@gmail.com is his e-mail. He ragequit last Setember, dunno where he went.:embarassed::embarassed:

Yeah, here is the 2009 link. Somewhat down, but names still here. I guess I join the company of many as Fears at one time. All of our names (I think) are on here some where. Newer members are on front including my own.

http://sites.google.com/site/thefearfulways/

:book::book:

InsaneApache
10-19-2010, 20:02
Not sure if I'll be reviving the Sons of Insanity clan. Sorta been there done that, if you know what I mean. It's great to be a Daimyo of a clan but it can end up like work.

I like the idea of being a Ronin for a while. :balloon2:

10-25-2010, 15:24
Being a ronin sucks in the long term though! No glory then in winning team tournaments!

:yes: :laugh:

InsaneApache
10-28-2010, 13:57
I'm sure I could drum up a couple of old mates and form a team. :wink:

10-28-2010, 15:19

Can I join ya team then :D?

:pimp:

InsaneApache
10-29-2010, 01:43
If you beat me on Totomi, your in.

10-29-2010, 13:17
Will do.

:bomb2::tnt:

Muneyoshi
11-03-2010, 04:51
Noooooo! Elmo was not Demon! ack! Though Demon was Tinky Winky and a few others as well as Demon Kanamori. He had like 200 usernames, if memory serves me, from those times where he/she/they weren't off their meds. hehe

I'm with Elmo. I purged this name from my memory. Quite the uh........unique individual. To say the least. One of the more annoying people in TW. Ever.

Swoosh So
11-03-2010, 10:12
Demon was tinky winky? i never really bothered with wolf pets. I just remember him as the first internet troll i saw.

Magyar Khan
11-03-2010, 12:52
yeah probably the first troll i saw too i remember having lots of fun with him and attending chaos of kenchikuka, sort of moody old boys club with me being wolf and them sheep ofcourse :)

Judge
11-06-2010, 17:57
it is nice too see so many old names :)

EvilTinkstaTheReturn
01-12-2011, 14:34
yeah probably the first troll i saw too i remember having lots of fun with him and attending chaos of kenchikuka, sort of moody old boys club with me being wolf and them sheep ofcourse :)

swoosh demon was not tinkywinky tinky winky was ME!
Tinky was no pet although we did have a pet vacume (to old cant remember its name)
yeah i was a pretty good troll running around wacking people with my handbag and stuff...
i did have a few names around 60 i think o-(8)
but that was a long time ago ;)

Wishazu
01-12-2011, 21:41
I guess RTK(I don't presume to speak for them though) will be back, I joined them just before ETW came out but never bothered with it online as the single player experience put me completely off. I am however very excited about Shoggy 2.

DthB4Dishonor
02-15-2011, 02:52
Hey Wishazu and others. Who is still in RTK do you know?

DthB4Dishonor = RTKPaul aka Paul of Exidur

Jochi Khan
02-16-2011, 17:43
I think you will find RTKAbu is still around.

RTKBarrett
02-17-2011, 02:03
I guess RTK(I don't presume to speak for them though) will be back, I joined them just before ETW came out but never bothered with it online as the single player experience put me completely off. I am however very excited about Shoggy 2.

Hi mate good to see your still live and kicking :)

Majority of us have been inactive and playing other games as etw/ntw were garbage. Hoping for different scenario with stw2 just like you. How many kids you up to now? Jay doing ok?

02-17-2011, 16:14
Hey Wishazu and others. Who is still in RTK do you know?

DthB4Dishonor = RTKPaul aka Paul of Exidur

I spoke to Abu the other day on Steam and he still with them. Besides him (and Barrett) I don't know what ones are still within the clan and so forth.

Dingledoog
02-23-2011, 13:27
Any of the 7Bear7 clan kicking about? They could still be active, I'm really not sure. Remember being a member with them when I was about 14 :/

Sjakihata
02-25-2011, 14:41
So... anyone going to (re)start Kenchi clan?

Cheetah
02-26-2011, 21:27
We won't be "back" simply beacause we never left ~;), RTK was active in all previous TW releases and will remain so.

Out of the old STW players we have Paul and me atm, but we have quite a good number of new and old (RTW/MTW2) people.

and:
Elmooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :beam: ~D

our forums:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Round_Table_Knights/

Kronos
02-27-2011, 15:58
So... anyone going to (re)start Kenchi clan?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kenchi/members

There steam group ^^

DthB4Dishonor
02-27-2011, 16:13
I saw someone on .Com trying to bring back fearfullways and I directed them here.

02-27-2011, 20:40
Any of the 7Bear7 clan kicking about? They could still be active, I'm really not sure. Remember being a member with them when I was about 14 :/

I remember them when I was like 11/12 years old :laugh:.

DTH, Who was that person who wants to bring FFW's back? I'm just curious.

DthB4Dishonor
02-27-2011, 21:47
FearStriker is the name he is using on .com

Obake
02-27-2011, 23:44
LOL @ Swoosh. I'll never divulge that super-secret information about the "REAL circle" (Ooops!). :)

The REAL circle was a box!

It's amazing what Alzheimer's and a few broken mirrors will do to a person....... never mind what it did to Elmo!

FearLessStriker
02-28-2011, 07:36
Hello Everyone! Im not sure if some of you will remember me. Ive been with TW since STW1 as well. I officially became a fear in MTW1. my name then was phantom. I haven't left Fearfulways. In fact, when I saw STW2 was coming out I thought it might be appropriate to try and get some of the old members together again (im not strutting around calling myself the leader) but I have built a site for us. Im proud to be the site manager for our clan. there is also a group made in steam.

FearLessStriker
02-28-2011, 07:38
Hello Everyone! Im not sure if some of you will remember me. Ive been with TW since STW1 as well. I officially became a fear in MTW1. my name then was phantom. I haven't left Fearfulways. In fact, when I saw STW2 was coming out I thought it might be appropriate to try and get some of the old members together again (im not strutting around calling myself the leader) but I have built a site for us. At http://fearfulways.webs.com Im proud to be the site manager for our clan. there is also a group made in steam.

FearLessStriker
02-28-2011, 07:39
sorry for the double post, I was unfamiliar with this site. If you want to contact me in steam my profile name is [Fear]Less[Striker] and my e-mail is g.werner25@hotmail.com

TosaInu
02-28-2011, 13:03
Hello Obake,

That's been a while. How are you doing?

Kocmoc
02-28-2011, 14:08
Obake! :D
That hes still alive is already a miracle! haha

How you doin old friend? I hope you and your family are all fine.

03-01-2011, 16:26
Hello Everyone! Im not sure if some of you will remember me. Ive been with TW since STW1 as well. I officially became a fear in MTW1. my name then was phantom. I haven't left Fearfulways. In fact, when I saw STW2 was coming out I thought it might be appropriate to try and get some of the old members together again (im not strutting around calling myself the leader) but I have built a site for us. Im proud to be the site manager for our clan. there is also a group made in steam.

Hiya Striker! I believe I remember you from past days. I was a part of Fearfulways from early 2009 to late 2009 when FearofNC revived the clan and I was his right hand man or at least I always thought I was (:laugh4: :balloon2:).

Good luck with the clan.
:balloon2::balloon2:

t1master
03-01-2011, 22:49
thought i sniffed the moldy oldies in here...

hope i see some of you online, after shogun2 is given good enough reviews by trusted mp players. :)

03-02-2011, 00:49
Hiya Goat :clown:.

FearLessStriker
03-02-2011, 02:21
Well, if anyone is wanting to get involved with Fear just let me know in steam or on our new website. I'm going to do my best to get it rolling one more time. I'm also not leaving, In case that's the big question. I think patience is vital, at least until the game officially launches. I may change the name to FearReborn.

FearLessStriker
03-02-2011, 02:30
Okay I've decided to change the name to FearReborn. I think that's more politically correct.

UglyJun
03-03-2011, 22:55

pssst :)
ps: we got enough ugly here for a 4v4 hehe

UglyJun
03-03-2011, 23:18
Whats an UGLI? :)

large sweet juicy hybrid between Obake and Elmo having a thick wrinkled skin :)

Sp00n
03-04-2011, 17:53
What about a Chain 2v2? good to see you after all these years LinkJun :)

UglyJun
03-04-2011, 20:14
hey Spoon :) nice to see ya here as well so many old mates ! we definitely have to play some 2v2 or my favourite 4v4 nunch nunch wink wink :)
building a new pc next week so hopefully before stw2 comes out, my ashiguri will be ready for some action :)

Obake
03-05-2011, 06:58
Hello Obake,

That's been a while. How are you doing?

Obake! :D
That hes still alive is already a miracle! haha

How you doin old friend? I hope you and your family are all fine.

Good to see old friends again. I am well and have survived the ravages of time. Alive could very well be a miracle Koc! Much has changed and the old days will remain in the history books where they belong. At least from my perspective. All the old wars and fights (both on the battlefield and in the forums) mean nothing and I have nothing but good will and respect for all the grizzled vets who seem to be coming back. I think that Elmo and I were more prophetic that even we realized at the time..... 10 years later, I think I can get away with saying that you are ALL UGLI!!!

UglyJun
03-05-2011, 08:45
soooo obake will the ugli ride again ?

FearLessStriker
03-06-2011, 17:07
hmmmm, so far Ive been able to round up 4 previous fears and 1 new one. this should be fun.

http://fearfulways.webs.com

FearLessStriker
03-06-2011, 17:13
I wonder why its so difficult to get registers on the page....Its been years since Ive headed a clan. Im sure when the game releases it will work itself out.

http://fearfulways.webs.com

Napoleon The Emperor Of Europe
03-08-2011, 13:29
I'm of the Takeda clan.

My Steam Name is Marshall Of The Empire:(TTC)NTW.

Postino
03-22-2011, 04:16

I'm down for that... course you'll have to remember me first 8)

UglyElmo2
03-28-2011, 11:22
We won't be "back" simply beacause we never left ~;), RTK was active in all previous TW releases and will remain so.

Out of the old STW players we have Paul and me atm, but we have quite a good number of new and old (RTW/MTW2) people.

and:
Elmooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :beam: ~D

our forums:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Round_Table_Knights/

Woot! Great seeing you again my friend. Remember: Cheetah's never win! hehe MoOoOoOOoooOO!

UglyElmo2
03-28-2011, 11:26
The REAL circle was a box!

It's amazing what Alzheimer's and a few broken mirrors will do to a person....... never mind what it did to Elmo!

:P My elderly and much better looking brother has decided to make an appearance after all these years? I hope the sex change went well !!! hehe

Big Kiss To Obake

I'm going to restart the UGLI's up again it looks like . . . you wanna be my partner again?

03-28-2011, 23:23
UGLYJUN really got made UGLY by me the other day, Elmo! :laugh:

UglyElmo2
03-29-2011, 06:42
UGLYJUN really got made UGLY by me the other day, Elmo! :laugh:

That's the way we like my friend. UGLY! :)

UglyJun
03-30-2011, 08:03
hehe so uglyer so better :)

FasT
04-01-2011, 13:35
Hi , glad to c lots of old faces :).Good old Shogun days....Well i return soon, have game but hectic life atm work etc and RL........Hope to cyaz all in game soon!!..

jackie_fish
04-13-2011, 17:13
sounds cool

Krasturak
04-16-2011, 02:08
*opens coffin*

*creeps out of coffin*

Gah! Krast can hear you! Gah!

large sweet juicy hybrid between Obake and Elmo having a thick wrinkled skin :)

Talk like this will make Krast hungry ... hungry enough to come to the shiny new Shoggy World with his rusty old axe.

Soon.

*creeps back into coffin*

*closes coffin*

Dionysus9
04-19-2011, 00:11
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ITS KRAST! Can't believe it! Gah! Can't wait to see you back in action, buddy! It's been like 8 years. Unbelievable. GAH!

Nigel
04-19-2011, 21:55
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ITS KRAST! Can't believe it! Gah! Can't wait to see you back in action, buddy! It's been like 8 years. Unbelievable. GAH!

Talking about Gah, has anyone seen Vanya about?

I think I saw him post on one of the forums recently, but have not heared of him since.
That would be cool, if he came back.

Yoyoma
04-23-2011, 08:19
Well like many of you who may have been away a long time I decided to take the plunge and buy Shoggy 2. It was great to come to the org and see this post for old Clansfolk with so many familiar names. Nice to see you fellas. I'll try to poke my nose back in here more frequently now that i've got the game. I used to be Insane and then went to 7Bear7 - both as Yoyoma. I left the games in the early days of RTW and am not sure how many years ago that was...a long time. Nevertheless - hope to see some of you gents (and Elmo) online sometime.
;)
Cheers,
Yoyoma

Dionysus9
04-23-2011, 10:11
Welcome back 7Bear7Yoyoma! Tongiht I was playing against 7Bear7Kuma and 7Bear7Wild. I'll wager they have some armor for ya!

Dionysus9
04-23-2011, 10:13
Havent seen Vanya. That would be nice to see him. How about Obake Date? He created perhaps the best MP map ever in the entire sweep of TW history-- Ob's Horselands. Favorite map. Where are you Obake?

kacuina
09-06-2012, 07:27
I ended my TW career clanless and I have no intention to join or start a clan*, but I'm looking forward to meet old friends again....

FearofFucy
10-22-2015, 04:02
Damn, 3 years to late on my post...