PDA

View Full Version : STW - revival Party - OMGomgomgomgomgomg

Kocmoc
09-07-2010, 10:50
With so many oldtimer back here, it might be an interesting idea to organize a STW day.
People could install the original STW, we somehow get a fakeserver up and play some games.

Not sure, if there are enough people interested in such an idea.

Major Robert Dump
09-07-2010, 10:53
I would be interested but I didn't bring my CD on "vacation" and the web speed here blows. Sounds like a great idea, though, and I hope you guys have fun with it

Magyar Khan
09-07-2010, 14:22
i would be interested too but i noticed on my vista machine the mouse-spot-click is not well projected on the map..... so units ending up in a thin line way far away

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
09-07-2010, 17:31
I would be interested in doing this.

Togakure
09-07-2010, 22:16
OMGomgomg ... lol. You and Kas on the same stuff? j/k, ofc.

I have 1.02 MI installed, but no disk, which is required to launch the game. My disk is in storage where I used to live and I won't be able to get it anytime soon. That aside, if it's friendlies getting together for fun, with mix and match teams and some balancing rules, etc., I'd be game. Unfortunately, none of my old m8s play anymore. Most have said they can't get the old games working properly, and understandably, have no interest in the newer games.

SamWars mod is also an option. The MTW server is still up, which makes it a bit easier. I still have Beta5 installed (the stable MP version) and have my VI disk, so I can run it. I think Beta5 can still be downloaded from here somewhere. Might be able to convince a Mizu or two to play SamWars (just maybe, they haven't been very enthusiastic for a while now). One thing about SamWars is it's much better balanced at Valor 0/9K that any STW, imo.

Just ideas.

Kas
09-08-2010, 14:06
me me me me me me me me me:charge: