PDA

View Full Version : Alternate advertising and custom battles?

Jack Dionne
09-21-2010, 19:15
First thing is why don’t you guys advertise your mod on the Total War Center?

Especially when it comes out you want people to know.

Next will I be able to play custom battles with this mod and have the units been priced accordingly?

Cute Wolf
09-22-2010, 15:26
First: we allready planned to request forum on TWC once the mod has been relased, so we could got full public forum and not just trial forum. (i often visit TWC just because mafia games)

and, as i and sonic also enjoy play multiplayers (particularly EB, BC, FATW, and TATW), this mod will be based on both balanced but still historical approximate statistics system (sonic made it). We could say that everyone will be worth for their costs, we plan for no too overpowered or underpowered units. (except perhaps europeans, they trade manpower for slight increase in quality, obviously... and even their lowest factional units are not cheap at all - but then, it forced european powers to rely on locals and mercs)

Jack Dionne
09-22-2010, 16:22
First: we allready planned to request forum on TWC once the mod has been relased, so we could got full public forum and not just trial forum. (i often visit TWC just because mafia games)

and, as i and sonic also enjoy play multiplayers (particularly EB, BC, FATW, and TATW), this mod will be based on both balanced but still historical approximate statistics system (sonic made it). We could say that everyone will be worth for their costs, we plan for no too overpowered or underpowered units. (except perhaps europeans, they trade manpower for slight increase in quality, obviously... and even their lowest factional units are not cheap at all - but then, it forced european powers to rely on locals and mercs)
Thanks for posting, my Christmas present is coming early this year.