PDA

View Full Version : HOF MP 2010 + categories (Part 2)

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
11-11-2010, 18:55
Please pick your 4 most favortie player/clan categories from this link below and post them here (bolded please) so we can narrow down the list.

Players:

Most Feared Player
Most Honorable Player
Most Creative Player
Most Flamboyant Player

Clan:

Most Honorable Clan
Most Feared Clan
Most Creative Clan

AggonyKing
11-11-2010, 19:08
hmm can't all of those be used? they're all good choices imo

I don't see the point in mixing clan with individual players, why not have both :D

Magyar Khan
11-11-2010, 20:46
i miss a most started new threads at org forum... :o)

11-11-2010, 21:00
Any year had just suggested, obvious and likely to be popular categories. There's always been room for others. About the only consideration is that it's constructive and will likely get more than one contender for that category. There won't be a 'worst MP player who also happens to be administrator and dutch' category.

Too much dilution might not be nice either, such as 10 members and all listed in 10 categories.

It's good to think about which categories to add for this years HOF. Also: which TW games should they refer to, which ones are played, should there be an overall?

I think Tosa is worried about dilution,. But I shall pm him now and see what we can do because King/Magyar I do prefer all the categories in the poll I made. :balloon2::balloon2:

AggonyKing
11-12-2010, 04:52
me thinks 4 categories per clan and player should be good enough. You already got 4 for players, need 1 more for clan. Also add a rule than you can't nominate 1 player/clan more than twice

AggonyDuck
11-12-2010, 10:38
To be honest I find the creative/flamboyant categories to be rather impossible to judge and qualities that hardly deserve to be awarded. Less is more in this case.

Swoosh So
11-13-2010, 04:36
Agree ducky they seem out of place.

11-14-2010, 17:59
me thinks 4 categories per clan and player should be good enough. You already got 4 for players, need 1 more for clan. Also add a rule than you can't nominate 1 player/clan more than twice

I prefer to add in all the categories I stuck in the poll, but if we must narrow it down, I'm all for it then.

AggonyKing
11-14-2010, 19:05
I say go with what Swoosh said in the other thread

most feared clan
most feared player
best newcomer
most honorable
and most helpful

those should be narrow enough :P its hard enough as it is to think of who to nominate >_>

AggonyKing
12-14-2010, 18:03
*cough* Warman, this going to happen anytime soon? :P

Tempiic
12-15-2010, 00:33
Maybe split player up into general and admiral :P

Swoosh So
12-15-2010, 01:42
Most Flamboyant Player
Most Creative Clan
Most Creative Player

Really dont like these 3 categories at all.

Magyar Khan
12-15-2010, 02:23
well those categories should be skipped.... silly

12-16-2010, 15:14
*cough* Warman, this going to happen anytime soon? :P
Being a two time .Org HOF winner, I can tell you that .Org Hall of Fame doesn't take place until at least Januray. Their call when to run it, not mine sadly or I would have had this up 2 weeks ago officaly. :laugh4:

Just wait a few more lousy weeks.:balloon2:

Maybe split player up into general and admiral :P

Good thought. :book:

Most Flamboyant Player
Most Creative Clan
Most Creative Player

Really dont like these 3 categories at all.

Well I do :pimp:.

well those categories should be skipped.... silly

:balloon2::balloon2:

12-30-2010, 01:40
HOF should be started hopefully within the next two weeks by the way. Just my observation. :balloon2::book:

TosaInu
12-30-2010, 18:50
We're moving. The plan was to complete the categories (and nominations) already, but it got delayed. I hope we can concentrate more on getting nice things done.

Orda Khan
12-30-2010, 19:04
Why is this even here? The game is not released. So why is HOF here at all?

TosaInu
12-30-2010, 19:21
There happens to be chat here Orda, of course we can't give any awards for S2TW. Be it SP, MP or mod.

01-01-2011, 06:01
We're moving. The plan was to complete the categories (and nominations) already, but it got delayed. I hope we can concentrate more on getting nice things done.

Get it up soon Mr.Tosa! :balloon2::balloon2:

Why is this even here? The game is not released. So why is HOF here at all?

This isn't for the S2TW yet. :yes:

There happens to be chat here Orda, of course we can't give any awards for S2TW. Be it SP, MP or mod.

Agreed. :yes: