PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Divided-A few questions

Brennus
11-17-2010, 17:05
Hello there,
Today out of boredom I started looking around the guild as the Europa Barbarorum sub-forum was being quiet and came across this modification. All I can say is I am very intrigued, I always loved Viking invasion but was a bit dissapointed by the limitations it had (only 1 Irish Faction, lack of British/Briton factions, anglicised names for Celtic factions) and your mod seems to be exactly what I had always hoped VI would be. Therefore I was wondering:

1.Is this mod still alive (I noticed the last posts were about a year old)?

2. If it is still alive is it available to download, and if so what are the installation instructions?

3. What stage of development is this mod at?

Thanks in advance! Great work!

naut
11-26-2010, 17:45
Hey. Alive, uh..... interest from the community at large in MTW-VI, and thus myself too, eased off a long time ago. The mod is downloadable (check the main thread, has a download, process is fairly straight-forward and their's a version that works with XL mod too), it is a beta with the unit, building and AI changes I wished to implement, if anything that freshens up the VI experience. The full mod was always hindered by the map making process, I could never make a fully workable and implementable map. Without the map I couldn't implement the faction changes (not enough provinces for Irish factions, Welsh factions etc to fight over).