PDA

View Full Version : Aggony Ducky!!!!

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
12-08-2010, 01:35
Leave me alone AggonyDucky, I know you up to something!!!! I was walking down by a icey pond by my college yesterday and as I was close to the edge (Just wanted to stick my foot on the ice, and yes, I know some of you would just love if I fell in :balloon2:) and I heard a..... "QUACK! QUACK!" Coming from the nearby bushes and I saw no Ducks/Geese but I heard it. Sounded mean.

I think Ducky sent them after me. :balloon2:

Magyar Khan
12-08-2010, 18:50
the sadness that such post made it to the forum 3 months before release the forum should be buzzing about the upcomming release...... is the site dead?

AggonyKing
12-08-2010, 18:59
I prefer this type of posts over little kids complaining about not getting Rome 2 >_>

although if you notice, there's always over 100 guest online! Just need a way to push them to contribute :D

Swoosh So
12-08-2010, 19:06
they cant contribute under the current system if its how i remember it and have to jump through several hoops for membership.

AggonyDuck
12-08-2010, 19:53
You can appease my minions by giving them breadcrumbs, not by posting threads about it in the wrong sections. That will only anger them further.Oh, and Closed!

TosaInu
12-08-2010, 22:29
they cant contribute under the current system if its how i remember it and have to jump through several hoops for membership.

It's as easy as registering Swoosh, as with any forum.