PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Rebellions

Fisherking
12-17-2010, 15:14
There have been so many threads on this topic in every game CA has put out that I could not begin to count them.

In NTW in particular the number of rebels are proportionate to the number and quality of troops you have in the province that is in rebellion.

If you have a full stack of units in the province you are going to get about three rebel stacks. If those units have experience then the rebels will have more.

If you want a rebellion that you can take on and take out in a single turn then you are going to have to use an exploit, that I will tell you about.

Move all units in the province out!

It still won't be easy to handle the enemy but you will get a fighting chance.

If there are no units in the region then you will have two to three rebel stacks anyway but they will not be experienced. Chances are good that only one will be a full stack. Units placed on the border should have a chance to take them out and they will not withdraw until combat is over.

This is the best way I have found to deal with the sure rebellions you are going to come up against, especially in France.

In France and Spain your police troops count at half value. A full stack will only give you 10 points of garrison so rebellion is much more likely in these regions.

So that is just about the best way to handle them, that I have found.