PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
01-01-2011, 06:18
So I figure, with all of your old timers back, I'll tell you a funny story on New Years Day :pimp:.

So When I was 8 years old, I brought STW in December of 2000. So I went online in early 2001 under some corny username around the age of 9(Birthday is in March) and I went on totalwar.com. So, as my immature self at the time I saw a person named Magyar Khan and Magyarkhancharm or something like that, so I went on a little anti-MP spree, saying how MP were for losers....

So in March of 2004, a week before my 12th birthday, I started my MP career on Viking Invasion, Exp.Pack for MTW 1 (I did not start on RTW like some like to believe) and from that day on I was active in the MP scene. So I joined the original totalwars.net just for some mappacks....

So in September 2005, I joined the 'newer' .Net and there were many people there, including some Grey Wolves. So Magyar and his charm man was brought up and I thought "Nah......"

So in September 2006, I was on Viking Invasion and I actually saw Magyar Khan online VI. Then it hit me. The man I told 5 1/2 years before he was a loser I was talking to now. So 2 days later I played him 2 times on VI..... Lost twice. Still got 1 out of the 2 replays.

Played him on M2TW 2 months later exactly..... I lost again. I also have that replay.

Now me and Magyar are buddies.:balloon2::balloon2:

Word of the wise: Watch out who you call a no-life loser. They may kick your butt years later :laugh: :yes:.

AggonyKing
01-01-2011, 08:15
happy new yea? :D

Gregoshi
01-01-2011, 16:22
Our boy is growing up! :laugh4:

Magyar Khan
01-01-2011, 16:29
happy new year warmann.... one day ... u will overcome ..... :)

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
01-03-2011, 18:42
happy new year warmann.... one day ... u will overcome ..... :)

I'm going to get you one day!:laugh4: