PDA

View Full Version : totalwar.org Shogun 2 clan

pevergreen
02-27-2011, 10:47
Yes thats right, a clan for the org.

Why, you ask?

Well we've seen how the clan play will not only add more gameplay options, but unlock extra stuff for your avatar, so there is no reason not to join a clan.

Since a good clan can be hard to find, what better community to get one from, than here?

All you need to do is join the steam group (so we can see what we're doing, and post announcements etc) located here. (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/s2tworgclan)

The group is publicly available to join, no inviting needed.

I will lead the clan, and run the steam group, but as needed, I will appoint officers.

We're not out to be the best, or the most competitve, we're just a bunch of users from this forum that want to play the clan side of TW:S2 without having to deal with the normal clan stuff.

But if you want to be competitive, go for it.

Clan list:

Daimyo:
pevergreen

Samurai Retainers:

Samurai:

Ashigaru:
CecilXIX
TheFlax
phog_of_war
Kocmoc
seireikhaan
VehoNex
risker15
Sinan
Styx

pevergreen
03-04-2011, 13:49
Bump, updated with current list of players.

Cecil XIX
03-13-2011, 03:37
pevergreen, how will our Clan Specialty be decided? Also we should probably state which of the four provinces we're going to start in, and keep each other up to date on our locations so we can coordinate our efforts to claim specific provinces. For example, I intend to start in Kai and make a beeline to Echigo through Northern Shinano. Once that's done I'm open to suggestions.

Ituralde
03-15-2011, 23:09
So how does this work exactly?

I just had time for my first minutes of Shogun 2 and I jumped right into the Multiplayer Avatar thingie. I was already in the Steam group so I labelled it as my clan. This is where the confusion began. I was asked to choose the clan specialty? Is this for me or do I choose for the whole clan or what?

Then I labeled the Steam Group as my clan but nothin happened, no confirmation or anything. Back on the map of Japan or in my statistics the clan also didn't register. Went ahead and fought a battle. Won! Wohoo, was really fun too, quite enjoyable battle across some rivers and small islands.

So it was great fun, but I'm really confused about the clan war thing. Any pointers are appreciated!

Cheers!

Ituralde

Major Robert Dump
03-16-2011, 03:17
Sign me up. With my time shift to Eastern Afghanistan I may actually be able to play with Pevergreen at a time when I am not completely intoxicated at 4 am.

Hopefully my little laptop I bought for the trip is up for such a game. Decided against a high-end machine due to my last high end laptop being destroyed courtesy the taliban.

Who am i?
03-16-2011, 12:36
Hello.

:wink:

Cecil XIX
03-17-2011, 03:39
If he's not going to be on the totalwar.org forums anymore, shouldn't somebody else assume leadership of the Steam group?