PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia Questions.

knoddy
02-28-2011, 01:14
This was posted in the another thread but nothing more came of it. If anyone who doesnt have the demo or cant access the Civlopedia has any question they want asked, ask here and those with the demo can answer for you :)

knoddy
02-28-2011, 01:49
interesting things i found while trolling the encyclopedia

- There are 65 provinces on the camp map.
- Disloyal generals will defect to an enemy clan.
- Legendary Buildings spawn 1 group of those type of units in defence of the town. IE if you build the legendary Kenjotus School (sword dojo), you spawn units of Katana Dojo Samurai when beseiged (dont know how many)

- Legendary difficulty seems quite hard. on the camp map, u cant save only auto saves at the end of each turn and b4 and after battles. and you can only load the last save.
on the battle field no radar map, cant move camera or issue orders while paused, all enemy tooltips are disabled to make it harder to identify units, camera movement is limited to 200m from your units and enemy units 600m or more away act as if hidden. Hopefully that might provide a challenge for the hardcore

Cecil XIX
02-28-2011, 02:48
I'm really excited for Legendary Difficulty. Battles where you can't pause and can't use the radar map are a lot of fun, and limiting your ability to see will make things even more interesting.

Zarky
03-01-2011, 05:45
Does anyone else fail to see siege units properly? If I go to encyclopedia-->units-->siege units all I see is fire rocket troops, but if I go to buildings-->siege unit chain, I can open tabs for other siege units.
edit: let's add a real question also:
In the Holy Site building chain, Great Shrine basic building statistics say "+5 morale to all units under this mans command", what does that exactly mean? It can't be +5 morale to everyone, that'd be insane. Is it in that province or is it to units under faction leader or what?