PDA

View Full Version : TWS2 unboxed

TosaInu
03-12-2011, 22:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv1pIZEfb94I

edyzmedieval
03-13-2011, 00:42
Found the video really funny, particularly the opening with the katana.

Looking forward to that artbook!

Liberator
03-13-2011, 01:48
The only thing useful in that box is the DVD; I want one right NOW!
Funny video anyway

drone
03-13-2011, 04:37
The only thing useful in that box is the DVD; I want one right NOW!
Wouldn't do you any good, until Steam enables the game...

Vlad The Impaler
03-13-2011, 15:37
Found the video really funny, particularly the opening with the katana.

I actually find very funny how that guy hold that katana. Too bad it wasn't a real one.

A Nerd
03-14-2011, 15:00
I kinda liked that little samurai figurine. While watching the video, I actually thought that imitation samurai swords came with the game. Then I thought, how are they going to package that?! It would be neat to get a sword with your collecters edition though.

gollum
03-14-2011, 18:48
It would be neat to get a sword with your collecters edition though.

it would certainly come handy in case the game isn't good ;)

Gregoshi
03-14-2011, 19:55
Geez gollum, it is only a game. Seppuku is a bit extreme for a bad battle/campaign...though your honour is in the right place. ~;)

Hosakawa Tito
03-14-2011, 23:30
Geez gollum, it is only a game. Seppuku is a bit extreme for a bad battle/campaign...though your honour is in the right place. ~;)

I kinda liked that little samurai figurine. While watching the video, I actually thought that imitation samurai swords came with the game. Then I thought, how are they going to package that?! It would be neat to get a sword with your collecters edition though.

Hehehe, those two shouldn't even be allowed safety scissors.

edyzmedieval
03-14-2011, 23:36

:laugh4:

Katanas are not safe for your health.

gollum
03-15-2011, 01:22
Geez gollum,...

Hehehe, those two shouldn't even be allowed safety scissors.

skill is required to handle safely the razor's edge, but even so, every now and then, a few stitches are due...:)

...it is only a game...

Unfortunately no, it isn't :)

:bow:

t1master
03-15-2011, 13:27
amazing those two have made it this far with all their limbs/digits still attached.

A Nerd
03-15-2011, 13:34
Yeah, did you see the part when the guy on the left is cutting open the packaging and he is holding the sword by the blade? I thought that was quite funny!

Napoleon The Emperor Of Europe
03-15-2011, 13:40
You ask me,the limited verssion of the game has 9 factions.(But in the original game ,the 9th faction can be used a in tutorial)I just want the game,not the fancy props.The Limited version gives you 1000 koku(Ok,thats accpetable,and a histoircal battle)But Its give you a brand new set of armour(Actually CA this time have foucsed more content in the game so,you can easliy make a new general,add armour in the original game aslo.)The Collectors edition is a fancy prop,only contaiining the limited version.

The limited version is everything the original game(Except you get 1000 koku and a historical battle)

Buy the origrinal!

edyzmedieval
03-15-2011, 16:57
The limited version is everything the original game(Except you get 1000 koku and a historical battle)

Buy the origrinal!

Limited version has the Hattori as a full campaign, historical battle and the special MP armour. For those who are more than willing to try out the multiplayer and have a good looking avatar, paying 3 extra pounds or not even is more than worth it.

03-15-2011, 18:33
Limited version has the Hattori as a full campaign, historical battle and the special MP armour. For those who are more than willing to try out the multiplayer and have a good looking avatar, paying 3 extra pounds or not even is more than worth it.

No.

Just one faction thats all.special MP armour(Listen in the origianl game,you can do that,you can make and edit your general

Matty
03-15-2011, 18:35
wow these guys are geeks! (what was I expecting?)

03-15-2011, 19:54
Insulting other patrons is against forum rules.