PDA

View Full Version : Love the MP

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
03-17-2011, 21:58
I fell in love with the MP of this game (even though I got manhandled today in a 3v3 versus Swoosh,King and Pitfire from Aggony :laugh:)!

I don't think it be the best but it is sure in hell better then ETW and NTW.

:bow:

AggonyKing
03-18-2011, 03:47
its enjoyable, just has a lot of bugs and issues that should had been fixed before release.

Sp00n
03-18-2011, 11:41
Its a more balanced era for TW than the gun heavy ETW and NTW, running away in Shogun isnt quite as easy as it was in those games, ive not seen many try running and re-aligning guns as they did all the time in NTW. Ive always felt the melee eras are more suited to TW.

Its addictively entertaining with avatars despite the bugs the most fun ive had since MTW online.

Kocmoc
03-18-2011, 11:53
well, its fun, i enjoy playing it. There is still much to work on, if we got the crashes, freezes sorted, we will have balancing issues, which need a lot more work.

Right now, i see CA working on it the first time, they are quick and i got the impression, that they trying hard.
If they keep the pace, than we can expect a game evolving over time.

Nigel
03-18-2011, 21:08
I had my first S2TW MP game with Jochi yesterday and loved it.

This looks like it could be going for something really nice and enjoyable.
A lot still needs to be fixed, that is ture. But the concepts they have are very very nice.
I look forward to building up my army, gaining more experienced troops with time instead of just buying them for money.

:beam: :duel: :beam: