PDA

View Full Version : Failure as a cheater

CanCritter
03-22-2011, 03:27
This induvidual uses the ready countdown toogle 4-3-2-1 start to hamper game and clicks it on and off with countdown stopping short of 0 and game starting...he dose this so folks will think game is bugged and quit giveing him the win...just wait him out..he cant keep it up all night and then game will start...chances are he will quit when game starts anyway as he did for us...trouble is when he tryed to pull this off just ended up screwing up portals67 in the process....anyway beware folks..if hes a friend may wana reconsider
PS...is also folks useing pause in game and leaveing it thinking you will quit as well

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006923109/screenshot/541763021878879426/?

EclipseSTW
03-24-2011, 18:29
What exactly is he doing?

AMP
03-28-2011, 06:15
Well what's not cool CanCritter is uploading a screen shot on steam trying to say you beat me, when my camera went out of sync with the map and I couldn't click on the terrain, so I conceded the match and it was far from over. Yes, it happened at a bad time, right when you went to attack my general with a yari cavalry unit and just as I clicked on my general to move him after I clicked my light cavalry unit to intercept it. All I can click on is my unit icons and can't touch the map with my pointer and I can barely see as it gets all clouded. I wouldn't quit a match anyway losing my general with 90% of my army left... lol! I would've moved him, but it sync'ed out right when I clicked him... I don't rage like that from losing my general. O.o

I have a screen shot of it a min after the sync out, that I remembered about steam screen shots after seeing if I could click on anything. I can't upload it to the steam library list because I removed it from the list (was getting cluttered), but I have it on my disk still, so I can send you a copy if you like or I can upload it here... doesn't matter to me.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ab541cfd22.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?ab541cfd22.jpg)

UglyElmo2
03-28-2011, 11:35
Well what's not cool CanCritter is uploading a screen shot on steam trying to say you beat me, when my camera went out of sync with the map and I couldn't click on the terrain, so I conceded the match and it was far from over. Yes, it happened at a bad time, right when you went to attack my general with a yari cavalry unit and just as I clicked on my general to move him after I clicked my light cavalry unit to intercept it. All I can click on is my unit icons and can't touch the map with my pointer and I can barely see as it gets all clouded. I wouldn't quit a match anyway losing my general with 90% of my army left... lol! I would've moved him, but it sync'ed out right when I clicked him... I don't rage like that from losing my general. O.o

I have a screen shot of it a min after the sync out, that I remembered about steam screen shots after seeing if I could click on anything. I can't upload it to the steam library list because I removed it from the list (was getting cluttered), but I have it on my disk still, so I can send you a copy if you like or I can upload it here... doesn't matter to me.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ab541cfd22.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?ab541cfd22.jpg)

Bah! I remember when you could win using just one unit of muskets, with the monitor turned off, and no mouse. :) You're getting old. hehe

KrooK
03-28-2011, 15:42
No he isn't. Sadly he is first person who chain routed me since 2009 :(
But 2 weeks and more veterans will change situation :)

UglyElmo2
03-29-2011, 06:41
No he isn't. Sadly he is first person who chain routed me since 2009 :(
But 2 weeks and more veterans will change situation :)

Wait til AMP breaks out his other PC and plays 2v2 against you. hehe

KrooK
03-29-2011, 09:42
This thing actually does not scary me.
I have 4 so it will be 4vs2.

UglyElmo2
03-29-2011, 10:33
This thing actually does not scary me.
I have 4 so it will be 4vs2.

AMP has actually won many times playing two at once. If you can play 4 PCs at once, I bow down to you sir! :)

Kocmoc
03-29-2011, 11:34
AMP has actually won many times playing two at once. If you can play 4 PCs at once, I bow down to you sir! :)

2 PC is possible, if you use huge groups. 4 PCs.... well, i doubt you can really control it, till a certain degree it might be possible, but you will lack cpm. There is nothing you can do. With moving arms to different keyboards and mouse it really drop your cpm down like hell.
I cant imagine, how you will work with 4 PCs vs 4 player.

OUT4BLOOD
03-29-2011, 12:12
4 clients on a large monitor would be very easy

AMP
03-29-2011, 17:26
Well there is a slow mo option that you have, but of course no one wants to play a game in slow mo - except for me I don't mind because it would allow me to do more damage. The thing that made it possible at times to control both armies are laggy games (slowed down speed not low fps) and games that weren't lagged I just kamikaze one army and micro with the other finding holes and breaks/weak spots. I still wish I a 2nd though for play testing with stw2, but I can't spend that money for a 2nd pc right now.

CanCritter
03-30-2011, 03:03

These days l'll take a win anyway l can get it :O)...but feel for ya...had similar issue other day when mouse batterys died when l was about to pounce and ended up the pouncey...in anycase is not every year l get that type of screenshot...bottom line my screenshots are for cheaters only and was just learning how the process worked at the time ...no offence ment but suck it up princess :O)...will remove outa the respect youve earned and you can have your rematch when you find the bush lm hidein in :O)

PS...have added a 9 star to my quiters list of screenshots and played a 10star last night and got toasted..life gos on....

Cheers
Critter

AggonyKing
03-30-2011, 03:34
I get the camera de-sync sometimes. Its the only drawback to using debug cam. The way I fix it is by double clicking any unit card. That would take the camera and pop it right behind the unit and I have managed to fix it that way.

AMP is hard to beat, so Critter...consider yourself lucky that he decided to concede the match :laugh4:

AMP
03-30-2011, 05:33
Are you sure we're talking about the samething king? Look at my screen shot it's all blurred, but next time I'll try that.

CanCritter it's no problem and if you beat me or anyone for that matter can post screen shots of it because that doesn't bother me at all. Just games where I can't control my units and posting screen shots is something different. :) I'm not like other people who would've just alt+f4 to avoid a loss if they came across this bug... doesn't matter to me to take a loss. I just enjoy playing the game and MM is fun against random people and on random maps.

My screen shots uploaded on steam are people who quit on me to avoid a loss except for one who is an enemy from World in Conflict who hates my guts and it was funny to get matched vs him, so I had to upload it. I'm shocked he didn't d/c to avoid a loss... O.o

AMP
03-30-2011, 05:33
double post bug

KrooK
03-30-2011, 12:26
I think I'm having ADHD - my hands are very fast. :)
All In all its nice that so many old players are back into game.
It should increase level of multiplayer.

DthB4Dishonor
03-30-2011, 23:13
I've had a problem twice where my army was totally uncontrollable. They just wouldn't respond. This was just in the initial part of the match before armies collided but I couldn't even rotate my archers to get them to fire head on into enemy formation. Anyway it was still in skirmish mode and it was the only 2 times I've quit a match. Both happened before patch and as rare as it was I haven't had it repeated yet.