PDA

View Full Version : won 6 in a row....... too bad you cant see that

Centurion1
03-24-2011, 03:04
ive played about 25 games and since then realized that im pretty good in 10000 koku battles. those battles i have played 9 or 10 of and ive won my last six. too bad on my statistics it says i havent finished a single game........... thanks for that dishonorable coward bug CA.

Crandaeolon
03-24-2011, 08:36
I thought that's because people who are about to lose disconnect just before game ends to avoid getting a loss = game is counted as draw. And that's retarded IMO. Any disconnect in a MM game should count as a loss.

I also hear there's no time limit in the battles and no designated attacker or defender. That's retarded too. The game needs some way to force battles to conclusion within a reasonable time limit. One way to do it could be to designate one side as attacker and the other as defender but only after armies have been selected. That way people would need to pick a force that could do both.

Personally, I'm not even considering playing MP until these issues have been resolved...

Centurion1
03-24-2011, 15:40
yeah ive been running into ALOT of turtlers. only lower ranked players though interestingly enough. they jst go hide in some woods and make me come after them........

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
03-24-2011, 23:21
I only like playing Large and Ultra funds. Rest is to small for crap.

Centurion1
03-25-2011, 02:39
i think im being automatically moved up to large fund now with mm. it just lets me pour more arrows down with my ashi archers mwahahahaha