PDA

View Full Version : annoying to be quite honest.

Centurion1
03-24-2011, 06:13
I have found quite the annoying little development. it seems that armies can be spawned by enemy willy nilly and with extreme vetreancy. in my chokosabe campaign (only hard) i am faced with a kono full stack with triple chevroned enemies. this is really annoying. im all for pumping up the enemy to some extent but i never like when the ai cheats.

Phog_of_War
03-24-2011, 06:49
I noticed this as well just last night. It also seems to happen only in the very begining of Campaigns, and most of these veteran stacks are from minor Clans.

Zarky
03-24-2011, 11:24
I don't think it's really cheating. I've seen enemy stacks have some oddly experienced units, but never a full stack. I think they're just exploiting the benefits of dilemmas or something that gives experience to recruits.

antisocialmunky
03-24-2011, 13:30
There's a message that pops up that gives you like 3 stacks of extra units if S2TW detects you've failed the Turing Test.

Satsuma
03-24-2011, 13:44
I think that some factions can start, or develop early on, some of the more advanced buildings that provide experience to units.
I've taken a Bessho province that had a Master Bujutsu dojo which provides (I think) +3 exp to units recruited.

It could also be a programmed thing to give the minor factions a better chance of survival in the early game and to prevent blitzing from the player.