PDA

View Full Version : Well it finally happened.

Ed TW
03-26-2011, 22:22
I was so happy being 164 turns into the game. This is my first campaign so I was playing more of a sandbox mode until I started to do well. I was thinking that one of the great things is that I haven't gotten any crashes during a turn. Well it finally came and now I'm stuck in between a turn. It continuously crashes at this point. My last save puts me back to a point where I'm at war with the whole map so I don't want to go there, and previous to that it's too many moves back. I'd rather start a new game. I guess the calculations of the campaign are too much for the chip and or memory (that would be my guess, I could be wrong) Anyone know How I might remedy this? I tried to make changes by moving units and characters around just to be different, but it didn't help.

wis
03-27-2011, 02:58
Sounds like a corrupt save game. You might want to wait for patches or start a new campaign?

quadalpha
03-27-2011, 03:34
Doesn't the game autosave every three (?) turns or so?

Zarky
03-27-2011, 05:58
Doesn't the game autosave every three (?) turns or so?

usually it autosaves every turn, at least this is the default setting for me. And that is actually pretty bad if your save game just happens get corrupted.