PDA

View Full Version : Hero Units Limits

Seyavash
03-27-2011, 21:26
I was under the impression that the player was limited to one hero unit of each type. One for each legendary building of which you can only have one. However in my current campaign Hojo is assaulting my castle with at least 5 Hero Archer units. Am I wrong on the limit? I am pretty sure Hojo doesn't own 5 Legendary Archery buildings.

Lemur
03-28-2011, 00:14
Are you relatively certain there were multiple hero units? 'Cause the limit in katana and spear epic buildings is one hero recruitable. Sounds like either a major bug or a minor misperception.

Interestingly, both my clan and the Tokugawa were building epic katana schools at the same time. They finished one turn ahead of me. I got all of the associate bonuses of the school, but not the epic swordsmen. So the map had two epic schools, but could still only support one hero.

Seyavash
03-28-2011, 00:25
I'm sure. It was 4 not 5 but still. I know because I had one myself. Easy enough to beat, but just seemed odd.

Zarky
03-28-2011, 05:26
Does it really matter how many units they have? After all it's a small unit that can be overpowered with numbers. Though it might be annoying trying to hit bow heros with your own archers xD