PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain the avatar skill tree rules?

MCM
03-28-2011, 04:53
I'm having a problem with my avatar skill tree. The quickest way to explain is to look at my skill tree below:

http://patchtimer.org/uploader/files2/romothecus-1301284102-skilltree.jpg

I cannot put a point in:

Melee Defense
Melee Attack
Speed
Charge
Armor

(if I click ANY of the above, nothing happens)

I can put a point in:

Fatigue Resistance
Morale
any of the other first-tier skills

What the heck is going on? Are there some secret skill tree requirements that the game doesn't display? The encyclopedia has 0 information on specific skills. What are the rules for putting skill points in?

FasT
03-28-2011, 05:18
Kocmoc posted about this problem, here u go,

The bug: There is a bug, which doesnt let you spent your skillpoints. There are 2 ways to overcome this problem:

1. This happens only with 1 skillpoint left. You can just wait for a second one, than it lets you spend both points where you want.

2. If you dont want to wait for the second point, you can open the Avatar-setup, open the skilltree and than click on the "reset" button in the left bottom corner. After that you can spent all your skillpoints the way you like.

AMP
03-28-2011, 06:42
they say it's gonna be fixed in the patch, but who really knows on that and yes you can just spend 3 clan tokens to reset them and it fixes the bug until you lvl up again... waiting it out doesn't always work need to get lucky.

Centurion1
03-28-2011, 12:36
yeah im getting completely screwed over by this pisses me off immensely.

MCM
03-29-2011, 16:26
This was completely fixed as of the patch last night. No problems now! :)

Centurion1
03-31-2011, 02:00
now that ive been forced to completely dabble all over the skill tree. will i still be a dishonorable coward as well?