PDA

View Full Version : Feedback - please

Kocmoc
03-31-2011, 12:06
Hi guys,

Help me out please. I need feedback, constructive and in the best case with ideas and facts, which improve the current guides
or ideas about new guides.

I still have a lot on my agenda, most guides are not complete and need adjusting, still it would be great, if you could add your ideas.
Im looking for people who got legendary retainer, some are not clear about their effects. If you got any, it would be great, if you could make screens and report your experience with it.

Also, If you noticed weird situations, some strange things happened, maybe particular map-bugs.
Save replays, make screens, send it to me. Anything will help.

To give you a picture, you can check the start of my guide about stats of veterans...

PM me, catch me on Steam or get me on msn.
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?134194-Vet-upgrades-the-Numbers-and-stats-what-they-do-!

Thanks in advance!

Koc

lLOlBO
04-10-2011, 22:20
Well Sir i found some weird things , sent an email to CA and got no answer lol

CanCritter
04-14-2011, 18:38
faced a player with 2 firerockets other the day but belive this is a known issue re duplication

Kocmoc
04-14-2011, 19:23
faced a player with 2 firerockets other the day but belive this is a known issue re duplication

Its known, yes, but better we report it twince than not at all. Thanks for that post.

Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout
04-14-2011, 19:48
Well here's one tactic you can use

When you are put into a battle ,say a hill is there.Take it.Before the enemy has any chance to abide to the hill.you will win.

rev93
04-24-2011, 17:42
Hello Kocmoc

I think it would be great, if you would explain what kind of army you prefer to use, and why.
- Is it best to field a large army and go for the numerical advantage, or it is best to stick with fewer, but more veteranized units?

I would also be cool if you would make a quick summery of the units. You could
- What do you think is best, bow ashigaru or bow samurai.
- What is matchlock units good at? I have never tried to field them.
- What about samurais vs no-dachi? What is the difference?
- What ever you would like to write about.

Your posts till now has been most interesting, so I hope you will keep going :D

Cosmus

Kocmoc
04-24-2011, 18:26
Hello Kocmoc

I think it would be great, if you would explain what kind of army you prefer to use, and why.
- Is it best to field a large army and go for the numerical advantage, or it is best to stick with fewer, but more veteranized units?

I would also be cool if you would make a quick summery of the units. You could
- What do you think is best, bow ashigaru or bow samurai.
- What is matchlock units good at? I have never tried to field them.
- What about samurais vs no-dachi? What is the difference?
- What ever you would like to write about.

Your posts till now has been most interesting, so I hope you will keep going :D

Cosmus

Okay, I work on your suggestions, I was quite bussy the last week, with real work :P and also here at the Org.
Nice points, this will help me to give more input, thanks for your post!

Koc