PDA

View Full Version : Small Mafia Game Three Wolf Moon

Zack
04-02-2011, 02:25
https://i.imgur.com/ObxNi.png

A tale of three wolves, a moon, and 100% cotton

In this world, there exist many things which are powerful. Rich, old, white people. Breasts. Hypnotoad.

But none are as powerful as the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt.

Many have tried to bear the power of the shirt.

Some have wielded it successfully.

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called meth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Others have had disastrous results.

The effect that this t-shirt has on women is pretty impressive. Unfortunately its natural healing powers reversed my vasectomy and I impregnated nine women in two weeks before I realized. They all had twin boys. Now I have 18 sons and spend most of my money on child support and condoms.

And a few have been largely unaffected by the mysterious powers of the shirt.

Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.

Will you be able to successfully utilize the shirt's powers? There's only one way to find out.

All reviews are from Amazon.com.

In a nutshell, this game will be completely vanilla, with a few caveats. All characters will start off the game completely vanilla -- all townies and mafiosos alike will be basic. There will be one item up for vote each day, beginning Day 1 -- the Three Wolf Moon Shirt. Whoever receives the most votes (in Vote: Zack format) will receive the shirt. Ties will result in a coin flip on random.org.

The shirt grants the wearer the ability to perform an alignment scan on a player of their choosing. Use of this ability is mandatory if you are in possession of the shirt. If you don't send in an order, I will random.org it. The scan result will be made known publicly in the update.

Due to the overwhelming power of the shirt, no player is allowed to be in possession of the shirt for more than one night, unless all other living players have possessed the shirt. The shirt will be placed for vote at the start of each Day phase.

Other stuff:

1. All phases will be 24 hours long.
2. Tied votes result in No Lynch.
3. No Lynch and Abstain are allowed.
4. No out of thread communication, unless specifically sanctioned by me.
5. No alignment reveal after death.
6. Deceased players may not reveal any information that is not available in thread, but are allowed to contribute to discussion as much as they like.

All other standard rules apply.

What happens if the mafia get the wolf shirt?
:evilgrin:

johnhughthom
04-02-2011, 03:23
Best. Mafia. Opening. Post. Ever.

Subotan
04-02-2011, 16:45
So there's blue votes and black votes? What happens if the mafia get the wolf shirt?

Oh, and very much in.

Zack
04-02-2011, 17:16
So there's blue votes and black votes?
Yep. Blue votes are for who gets the shirt, and black votes are for who gets lynched.

What happens if the mafia get the wolf shirt?
:evilgrin:

I should probably also mention that those are actual reviews from Amazon.com.

Diamondeye
04-08-2011, 11:54
I love the Wolf Shirt. It's amazing. And so hilarious!

When is this going to start? I'll be away from the 16th thru the 24th.

Zack
04-08-2011, 13:57
When is this going to start? I'll be away from the 16th thru the 24th.

I'm almost positive it won't start until after then. Probably anywhere from 3 - 5 weeks away would be my guess, judging by the queue.

Diamondeye
04-08-2011, 14:29
In that case.
Also, have you got any idea of the magnitude of the Wolf Shirt's fame? (http://www.wmur.com/money/22343878/detail.html)

B-Wing
04-10-2011, 17:55
Oh my gosh, I don't think I'm cool enough yet to don The Shirt. I will work on increasing my skills, and perhaps return to contend for the title.

Zack
04-30-2011, 16:08
Update: Game should be opening sign-ups shortly!

Askthepizzaguy
08-22-2011, 17:13
Go, Zack.

Zack
08-23-2011, 00:52
Go, Zack.
:bow:

Double A
08-23-2011, 13:07
Did someone try to steal and sell my shirt on Amazon again?