PDA

View Full Version : Bug bug bug and bug

Kocmoc
04-03-2011, 15:07
Well, I spent now around 120-160 clantokens to test the clanskills.

I upgraded lvl 9 ashis, with hold firm and inspire and it dont work! It bugs all the way.

You can choose the clanskills already with lvl 5. I have the following situations:

1. I choosed clanskills (20 tokens) which show of on the botton line of the veteran on the right side of the window,
but in the game the ability isnt shown

2. I choosed clanskills which simply didnt show of! You see the veteran costs you 120 more, but you dont see the ability in the bottom line
and also you dont get the ability in game!

I upgraded a lvl 9 ashi and also spent each single (8) skill in the upper window and than spend the last point into hold firm and another unit into inspire. You can imagine my frustration, since I now got 2 lvl 9 ashis, costing me 800+ and are worth nothing.

I had a cav-clan first and destroyed some yari-cav while testing and now i can also delete some spears.
The whole veteran upgrades are bugged all the way.

Also, if you spend reload skill in the base skill and than want to spend in the bottom window the whole veteran gets bugged.
It seems, that once you choose the same upgrade in both windows, the units freaks out.

To stay nice here, this game is so heavily bugged, this really needs some quick patches! There are tons of exploits, tons of bugs, endless problems...

Tsavong
04-03-2011, 15:30
I have been enjoying the avatar multilayer despite the niggling bugs though I have to say that seems a nasty one as them clan tokens take a wile to get.

Also how do you get yari-cav vets to show up I have flung my cav around but I never seem to get offered one of them.

OUT4BLOOD
04-03-2011, 20:24
I have a musket unit with fire by rank, which can't fire by rank

...delete rank 7 vet

Kocmoc
04-03-2011, 21:21
I have a musket unit with fire by rank, which can't fire by rank

...delete rank 7 vet

Add, that fire by rank is bugged. Your musket will fire more/quicker, if you dont have that skill!

OUT4BLOOD
04-03-2011, 22:53
what is the point of having large units of muskets then :/

50% of the unit will never fire a shot