PDA

View Full Version : Large funds med unit size

Swoosh So
04-14-2011, 23:11
Large funds med unit size games feel just great in 3v3 4v4, im really impressed by the feel of these games and think theyre just great :) I hope some tournaments will be set with these settings with vets allowed as its just too much fun to customise your army and play it out.

AggonyKing
04-15-2011, 06:36
amen sister ^_^ they have definitely been very fun.

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
04-15-2011, 17:07
Only real way to have fun in MP :clown:.

00owl
04-18-2011, 04:26
I've never tried a team game because I don't have any friends who play and I'm worried I'll end up in some random team with someone who expects me to know all sorts of team strategies. Any advice for a newb to team games?

AggonyKing
04-18-2011, 20:03
I've never tried a team game because I don't have any friends who play and I'm worried I'll end up in some random team with someone who expects me to know all sorts of team strategies. Any advice for a newb to team games?most important is communicating. After that, pick a battle plan and try to go with it as a team. Try to move as a team and try to support each other whenever possible.

Basically, it all revolves around communicating :) But once you play over and over with the same players, you tend to just know what they're going to do and communicating at that time is then only used on important situations. But on the beginning with newb teams, its very important to communicate.

TinCow
04-18-2011, 20:08
I hope some tournaments will be set with these settings with vets allowed as its just too much fun to customise your army and play it out.

The Org's built-in Tournament module allows for the creation of teams and for their participation in the tournament system (as well as several different types of tournaments). That system is open for use by the entire community. If you are interested in setting up such a tournament, or know someone who is, all you need to do is contact me and I'll work with you to get it going.

Kocmoc
04-18-2011, 20:49
I've never tried a team game because I don't have any friends who play and I'm worried I'll end up in some random team with someone who expects me to know all sorts of team strategies. Any advice for a newb to team games?

Well, you should look for a clan, to get you some mates you can play with. I also advice you, to read some of the MP guides here or watch some videos.
Most new player lack knowledge in the first place, reading and watching is a good way to get some first quick impression.