PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Room For Only Classic Battles Players

Tomisama
04-18-2011, 12:35
A meeting room for “only” Classic Battles players has been started by Celtibero Soldurio!

Entering chat there is announcing that you are seeking Classic Battles games.

(Note: If a name there does not respond, they are probably already playing.)

This is a great way to get some games started, and there is a lot to learn and enjoy in Classic, even without the up coming fixes.

Enjoy!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwarclassic

Soldurio’s original post:

http://clanwars3540.yuku.com/topic/1623?page=1

Pray for the patch :beam:

Monk
04-19-2011, 07:40
You were such a huge help in the early stages of us branching out to steam, Tomi. I've made an announcement post to the official .Org steam group about this. If there's any in our group who enjoy classic, that will certainly get their attention :yes:

If there's anything else we can do to help spread the word, shoot me a PM.

Tempiic
04-19-2011, 11:30
Thank you for the link Tomi.

I am burned out already on MM / Avatar (Only nice thing about it is the ability to change the look of your army). Too much focus on the wrong things that does not make for great gameplay.

And the higher I get, the closer I get to the 22K games I don't feel like playing. So that is pointless as well for me.

Magyar Khan
04-19-2011, 13:31
true i find myself hoping not to get a level 10 opponent just to avoid a silly 22k battle.....

Kocmoc
04-19-2011, 13:37
It has pro´s and contra´s. 10 or 14k avatar battles feels good and are fun, the problem is there are balancing issues, but that also counts for classic games.

Magyar Khan
04-20-2011, 12:33
Thank you for the link Tomi.

I am burned out already on MM / Avatar (Only nice thing about it is the ability to change the look of your army). Too much focus on the wrong things that does not make for great gameplay.

And the higher I get, the closer I get to the 22K games I don't feel like playing. So that is pointless as well for me.

And most die hards experience the burn out factor as well...... working around all bugs involved gives stress and right now this stress is bigger than the experienced fun.....

Kocmoc
04-20-2011, 13:43
well, classic is still bugged and hosting a game with more than 4 player involved is a nightmare. So many people cant see other games.... you cant invite them over steam.... its a shame. We wasted so much time already to setup some games vs other clans, its frustrating. The absolute basics are not working.

Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout
04-21-2011, 21:56
I'm a fan of faction vs faction.

But I don't understand why they seperated it to 2 kinds of:Avatar conquest and classic battles

In NTW you had France vs prussia(which by the way,the french army is the best,do not disclose this to anyone,this is highly top secret!)

In shogun 2 MP you cant play Hojo vs Takeda..

:(.