PDA

View Full Version : Is ALT-F4 fixed?

Dionysus9
04-21-2011, 23:18
Last night I had 1v1 against an opponent I've never played before. As soon as the game started, it went to the victory screen and said "Heroic Victory." Then went to the battle results screen and gave me XP, clan tokens, clan influence, and yet neither of us had killed any soldiers or even moved our army.

Did my opponent hit "Concede Battle" ?? Or did he hit ALT-4 or otherwise drop?

It seems CA may be hotfixing this to test it-- I don't know. Someone should test this...I don't really want to hurt my win ratio to try it though.

Kocmoc
04-21-2011, 23:56
Last night I had 1v1 against an opponent I've never played before. As soon as the game started, it went to the victory screen and said "Heroic Victory." Then went to the battle results screen and gave me XP, clan tokens, clan influence, and yet neither of us had killed any soldiers or even moved our army.

Did my opponent hit "Concede Battle" ?? Or did he hit ALT-4 or otherwise drop?

It seems CA may be hotfixing this to test it-- I don't know. Someone should test this...I don't really want to hurt my win ratio to try it though.

I can ensure you, that the alt-f4 is still there. I had 2 today. I got one win, but I saw in battle, that one guy did "drop".

Dionysus9
04-22-2011, 00:28
Ok thanks, Kocmoc. I guess the guy hit "concede battle." Lucky for me he was honorable.

Dionysus9
04-26-2011, 20:39
It happened to me again 3 times last night --its not ALT-F4 its some kind of bug. As soon as the battle-map is loaded the other player drops and I get a win, together with a clan token and influence points. It happened to me twice in a row last night so I quit playing for the evening (its dishonorable to win without killing a single enemy soldier). I hope the poor guys aren't getting losses. Its unusual that it would give me a win for a drop, but so far this has happened to me 5 times total.

AggonyKing
04-26-2011, 20:50
its only fixed if you're the host player, but if you're the client player and the host alt-f4s then you won't get the win.

In other words, its half fixed :)

Graphic
04-26-2011, 21:55
It happened to me again 3 times last night --its not ALT-F4 its some kind of bug. As soon as the battle-map is loaded the other player drops and I get a win, together with a clan token and influence points. It happened to me twice in a row last night so I quit playing for the evening (its dishonorable to win without killing a single enemy soldier). I hope the poor guys aren't getting losses. Its unusual that it would give me a win for a drop, but so far this has happened to me 5 times total.

Do you get the win literally the instant the match begins? Ive had people alt+F4 really early just because they see that my samurai army is better than their ashigaru one.

Dionysus9
04-26-2011, 23:58
I can't remember if it happens when I arrive on the game map and before deployment or after deployment right as the game starts. My recollection is that it occurs prior to deployment but I can't recall for sure. I'll pay more attention in the future.

Kocmoc
05-02-2011, 10:20
I cant tell you, if people still hit alt-f4. I just can tell you, that people still can drop from the game on purpose. The good thing is, you mostly get a "win" now and a token, which is already a huge step in the right direction.

Someone can tell, if the dropper gets a loss? I have no idea, if there is any punishment for escaping from a game, I guess not.

CanCritter
05-03-2011, 04:59
in short no..folks still bail without any fears of reprecusions and you dont get any skill points 50% of the time so that last hr you spent playing before buddy bailed was a waste of your time