PDA

View Full Version : looking to cause trouble...bored

CanCritter
04-23-2011, 04:45
soooo with the split regions re servers ect was wondering what would happen if "WE ALL" just used a central steam dwnld region like london uk..have put mine on uk have you?
raised any shit lately?..if not its not to late..switch to London Uk server..every switch comes with cupie doll and the fact that in some small way you may be giveing someone a headache.....
see what happens when l get bored!...belive its in Ca's best interest to fix game and keep me occupied :idea2:

Dionysus9
04-23-2011, 05:14
heh, you've become more of a rabble rouser in your golden years, you old coot. Viva La Critter! *charges into hail of teppo fire*

Jochi Khan
04-23-2011, 11:50
soooo with the split regions re servers etc was wondering what would happen if "WE ALL" just used a central steam download region like London uk..have put mine on uk have you?

This sounds like a good idea to get as many players as possible 'visible and connected' online.

The system that they have atm is absolutely useless.

Magyar Khan
04-25-2011, 13:42
a rumbling critter ;o)

Dionysus9
04-25-2011, 19:48
I wonder if that is why I was unable to get a game off the ground with you on Friday night, Critter?

CanCritter
04-25-2011, 23:19
possibly but dont belive so...everyone else was gettting in so may have been one of them things we know nada about but would switch to london uk server..see lots of folks on there