PDA

View Full Version : Cannon bunes break multiplayer sea battles.

Graphic
04-27-2011, 05:53
I haven't got them yet. So until I do, any time I face high ranked players who have them, I lose. Like, I literally can't win no matter what I do. It's worse than massed vet/hero spam in land battles.

Of course this wouldn't be an issue if matchmaking wasn't utterly broken, but oh well.

I must be a masochist to keep playing this online.

chrisj
04-27-2011, 14:42
You keep playing it because you're an optimist at heart : )

Dionysus9
04-27-2011, 16:53
Spamming siege towers is one way to give yourself a better chance against the Cannon bunes-- but you do want to get those Cannon bunes as soon as you can (obviously).

Swoosh So
04-28-2011, 06:17
Even if they are imba dont both players have a max of 2? i thought they were the only thing remotely interesting in their setup and play in my naval battles tbh.

CanCritter
04-28-2011, 08:59
naval battles for lower levels is suacide..they have no chance atall...just finished one,,same dealy..toasted the poor fella but needed that bit of ocean..told him to go to .com and complain as all are

AggonyKing
04-28-2011, 16:56
They're definitely super OP. They do create some fun cat and mouse games but they should just be taken out of MP. They seriously make any other ship useless. The matches are always NTW until the cannon bunes are destroyed, then we finally have STW sea battles where everything is up close and personal.

Just take them out of MP I say :book:

Tsavong
04-28-2011, 17:08
With out them it would be all siege towers as there guns seem to beat everything archer up close.

chrisj
04-28-2011, 17:36
They're definitely super OP. They do create some fun cat and mouse games but they should just be taken out of MP. They seriously make any other ship useless. The matches are always NTW until the cannon bunes are destroyed, then we finally have STW sea battles where everything is up close and personal.

Just take them out of MP I say :book:

How about limiting them to one per fleet?

AggonyKing
04-28-2011, 17:50
I have no problems with siege tower bunes honestly. What I notice is that a lot of people forget to board, and siege tower bunes are horrible in melee, so board the suckers. Without the cannon bune you can easily field bigger ships.

Yesugey
05-16-2011, 15:31
Cannon bunes are not unbeatable, but definitely imba and very annoying.

Because they are like immune to boarding and arrow units, and there are no other units left to kill them, except special units. So if you lose few key units of yours, you "can not" beat cannon bunes. Sengoku bunes and even admiral bune just sit and get killed. How stupid!

I fought a game with level 8 guy (I was 4) who lost everything but his 2 cannon bunes. And he almost won against my 6 ships. (Until I disvover fast sailing, I am noob on sea for now) I accidently put 3 siege tower bunes into my army, and turns out it was a mistake that saved my life.

Graphic
05-16-2011, 17:21
Cannon bunes are not unbeatable, but definitely imba and very annoying.

Because they are like immune to boarding and arrow units, and there are no other units left to kill them, except special units. So if you lose few key units of yours, you "can not" beat cannon bunes. Sengoku bunes and even admiral bune just sit and get killed. How stupid!

I fought a game with level 8 guy (I was 4) who lost everything but his 2 cannon bunes. And he almost won against my 6 ships. (Until I disvover fast sailing, I am noob on sea for now) I accidently put 3 siege tower bunes into my army, and turns out it was a mistake that saved my life.

Well thankfully I never have to fight an automatched sea battle again if I don't want to. Just get the sea that connects you to the two big islands, and then the two to get to the little one with the ninja fortress on it.

I'll try again once I unlock more ships, but now I'm just focused on getting retainers on land.