PDA

View Full Version : Salutations to old friends

Elrich of Gaul
05-03-2011, 19:10
Hail most worthy, trusted and committed friends..!!!

I have found my way back into the forums of the Org after all these years.!!

I look forward to meeting up with both the old and new of the TotalWar community. I may be old school when it comes to gameplay and forums but this old dog isn't too old to learn!!

*bows* to all veterans, clan Leaders, their members and new members to the TotalWar community.!!

TinCow
05-03-2011, 20:11
Welcome back! It's great to see so many old timers being inspired by TWS2. I admit, it's even returned some vigor to my skeptical black heart.

Dionysus9
05-04-2011, 19:54
*bows low*
Hail, brave Elrich! It's really good to see you. I'm glad you are back! Brings back old memories of Dread :)

Elrich of Gaul
05-04-2011, 22:48
Ahh... Bachus.. *bows* Now there's a name that goes back a decade or so..... Nice to see you're still roaming the halls of the org. Stirring up strife no doubt.. :laugh4:

Is that a cane I see in your hand.?:bow:

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
05-05-2011, 01:39
Welcome back!

Sp00n
05-11-2011, 11:17
WB Elrich :)

Elrich of Gaul
05-11-2011, 16:45
Spoon... nice to see you too.... and it's much better seeing you here in the forums than staring at the end of your spear on the battlefield... most of the times which is stuck up my ar**e...... sometimes, you need to give us old folk a break :-P

*bows*

Sp00n
05-11-2011, 17:02
Spoon... nice to see you too.... and it's much better seeing you here in the forums than staring at the end of your spear on the battlefield... most of the times which is stuck up my ar**e...... sometimes, you need to give us old folk a break :-P

*bows*

Hehe its been a while :) bows hope you enjoy the new game.

Vile
05-16-2011, 16:44
Another old-timer here :) Haven't actually played any of the TW series since the first Shogun. But now I had to get this one. Had my first on-line battles a couple of days ago. Won three of them and lost one, so I guess I haven't lost all of it :sweatdrop:

A lot of has changed. Not only in the game.. I now actually live and work in Japan :) The admins were nice enough to help me activate my old account (had completely forgot the PW and the mail address that I registered with was long gone too). Thanks!

Looking forward to crossing swords with you guys on-line again.

UglyJun
05-18-2011, 13:10
welcome back mates :)