PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - reason why you reset your avatar!!!!

Kocmoc
05-11-2011, 20:09
Okay, after talking to many guys who got the same problem. Im almost sure, that this is the reason:

Everyone of those guys who got the avatar reset, did respecc their avatar something into leadership.

DONT touch the avatar skilltree!!!!

Im 99% sure. I cant tell you, if its a certain skill or if its the whole tree, just dont touch it.

Koc

Dionysus9
05-11-2011, 21:27
Ok thanks for the warning.

Cu'Roi
05-12-2011, 01:33
i love how CA shoots themselves in the foot. when will they fix this?

thx CA

CanCritter
05-12-2011, 04:46
my gen has reset to 0 twice now although skill points are there...spent 3 tokens to redistribute yesterday and seems l have same issue again tonight

chrisj
05-12-2011, 10:29
I've already respecced just after the patch, and I intend to do it again very soon... not such great news then :P.

Meataus
05-12-2011, 14:11
There's a thread about it on twcenter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=450946

It seems like it happens when you are a bow general, and then respec.

chrisj
05-12-2011, 17:00
There's a thread about it on twcenter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=450946

It seems like it happens when you are a bow general, and then respec.

I was a Bow general without the Sniping ability, and nothing happened to me when I respecced on the first day of the patch. In what way does it reset? To level 0 or just so you have to spend your skillpoints again?

Meataus
05-13-2011, 05:17
I was a Bow general without the Sniping ability, and nothing happened to me when I respecced on the first day of the patch. In what way does it reset? To level 0 or just so you have to spend your skillpoints again?

It only happens if you respec to bow after the patch, put a point into the broken extra ammunition, then respec to something else, spending all your points.

If you get this you lose EVERYTHING. Your rank, all your random post battle drops, and all your vets and clan tokens. By the sounds of it there's no way for CA to recover it.

Hope no one in the Tosa cup gets this bug, that would make it hard for them to field their army :(

Graphic
05-13-2011, 05:40
Good thing I never want to redistribute. Been on a mission to max out the leadership column from day 1.