PDA

View Full Version : "Host has left the game"

CanCritter
05-14-2011, 03:26
where did he go ?
is he comeing back?

AggonyDuck
05-14-2011, 08:57
Critt, I can understand your frustration with the game, but if you want to discuss something here then we need a bit more effort from you. This isn't a place for just venting.

CanCritter
05-14-2011, 14:44
srry was just curious as to where he went...have a inquireing mind

Yesugey
05-17-2011, 09:22
Well wherever he gone, AI count me as the winner so I am not curious about where he has gone ^^

Elrich of Gaul
05-17-2011, 17:08
Critter lives near me so I'll hunt him down and have a pow wow with him. In his defense.. the weather here has been pretty pathetic so I'm sure he's just going house crazy and it it'chin to get out.!!!

CanCritter
05-18-2011, 04:25
actully been stuck in a basment for the last mnth while doing a job in saskabush...for the last mnth this has been my sole form of entertainment...thank gawd lm goin home soon...wouldnt of been sso bad if dam game wasnt so bloody buggy
ps...hope it keeps rainin till sept :OP

AMP
05-18-2011, 05:21
The host has left the game because MM is done by p2p and not dedicated servers... welcome to backwards MP.

AggonyKaptenFloede
05-18-2011, 17:30
LOL Critt!

Justy_SG
05-26-2011, 11:09
anyone experienced 'host left the game" in MM & u dont get a win but the loser's music ?

well, twice it happend, in 2v2 MM. and my ally & I got a lost each one + loser's music & of course no token.

CanCritter
05-27-2011, 00:11
are so many bugs .hacks,packets and cheats right now would just sugest you do the best ya can :O(

Yesugey
06-19-2011, 23:32
I also saw this message in some battles, while I was winning against level 10 guys. Im suspicious, is there a bug to escape from battle?

CanCritter
06-20-2011, 00:53
unfortuneatley yes..are those folks that bail trying to maintain a position on the player ladder..game developers said they would fix it but alas not much has changed:embarassed:

Yesugey
06-22-2011, 12:53
unfortuneatley yes..are those folks that bail trying to maintain a position on the player ladder..game developers said they would fix it but alas not much has changed:embarassed:

Pff thats just great.. There is no point to play professional then. I was envying the guys has %94 winning percentage.

AggonyDuck
06-22-2011, 14:11
Well it is perfectly possible to maintain 95+% win ratios without dropping. Not all players who have those kinds of ratios are actually cheaters. Aggony for example has quite a few members with similar win ratios.

spicykorean
06-22-2011, 17:43
Pff thats just great.. There is no point to play professional then. I was envying the guys has %94 winning percentage.

Afaik, there is no pro scene for any TW game, right?

Cu'Roi
06-22-2011, 19:42
Well it is perfectly possible to maintain 95+% win ratios without dropping. Not all players who have those kinds of ratios are actually cheaters. Aggony for example has quite a few members with similar win ratios.

yeah not all players with +90% ratios are lame i agree.

Yesugey
06-22-2011, 22:45
Afaik, there is no pro scene for any TW game, right?

Ah, with "professional" I meant there is no "unbeatable" or "legendary" well known player in TW series, unlike the Starcraft series. I always find it luck has a great role in TW's. And now all these bugs... Skill points that not effects, people left and win the game... Nope. CA is not ready for this.

CanCritter
06-23-2011, 01:18
there are lots of very good players out there that will not bail from a game win or lose...most of the folks that bail is a recent issue with the release of shogun2..there are folks here with a decade of experience behind them that would definitley give you a run for your moneys...as much as the game is in termoil right now still has its bright spots..one of them being the comunnity thats been built up over the last decade...the bailers will leave eventually as they always have like cowards in the night

Nigel
06-23-2011, 12:35
Yes, it is pretty much like Can Critter says.

There are quite a few well known players, which could be considered "legendary" if you like.
Only they are not marked by a tag in the game, but have worked hard to build their reputation in the community.

Imho, this sort of reputation is much better than a in game ranking list. Much harder to earn and therefor much more valuable.

And also, like Can Critter says, there are a lot of people, who will give you a decent game and not quit before loosing. Check out the community hosted tournaments rather than the in-game ladder, or just build up your friends list and keep playing with people you know.

Jochi Khan
06-23-2011, 22:30
As Nigel said, your friends list is the best option to get games that you know you will enjoy.
A tried and trusted option.

But, saying that, I have been fortunate in that I have had very few games that a player has deliberately quit from the game.