PDA

View Full Version : Stw2 Multiplayer Foyer/Steam Group - Join up!

Swoosh So
05-19-2011, 04:45
Alright guys theres alot of negativity in the community at the moment - nameless community cept for friends lists - whinging about this unit or that - this tactic or that.

Lets try something positive, i have created a test group in steam that i will call the http://steamcommunity.com/groups/STW2MPFOYER its a test for a shogun 2 multiplayer foyer where we can all chat, arrange battles/tournament games and discuss wins/losses tactics etc. Since CA botched the foyer with regions i thought i would give it a try.

All are welcome to join and please invite all your friends, Hopefully it takes off and we can start arranging fun games each night and see some nice competition since matchmaker games are far too easy for most players and dont really offer a fun challenge.

So again http://steamcommunity.com/groups/STW2MPFOYER please join and lets get something positive going.

The goal here is to have a centralised area the mp community can login to when they logon to chat about the game and arrange matches vs players of quality.

Does anyone know if you can set steam to auto-login to a steam groups chat when you start steam?

East East Wild
05-19-2011, 05:43
Your night and our night is 2 very different time zone.

Swoosh So
05-19-2011, 06:22
doesent matter just hop in when ur online

UglyJun
05-19-2011, 13:33
good idea swoosh i added group :)

TinCow
05-19-2011, 13:54
I have joined. It's worth repeating that I don't actually play TW MP. I enjoy SP and generally lack the amount of time I feel would be necessary to become decent at TW MP. I'm also chicken. :laugh4:

However, I've learned a lot during the Tosa Cup and plan to continue organizing and managing future TWS2 tournaments. Since I'm not in any clan and I don't play MP, I think I'm about as neutral as it's possible for anyone to be in the TW MP community. I'm also an attorney by profession and I'm trained in negotiation and mediation. Thus, I'd like to offer my services as a mediator of disputes for any TW MP, whether it be something pre-game, like rules, or even if you find yourselves arguing over something in-game. If I'm online and you feel like third party mediation or arbitration would be useful to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
05-19-2011, 14:19
Joined the group also :yes:.

Jochi Khan
05-19-2011, 14:44
Joined....and all my invites have been sent. Expect a flood of members joining. :2thumbsup:

Elrich of Gaul
05-19-2011, 15:06
Bonus... joined. Great idea. thanks.

Cu'Roi
05-19-2011, 16:20
yeah this is actually a really really good idea. it's fun to play with other random but competent players, you never know what you're going to get out of the match up, but you know you won't have to deal with mangonels or allies who like to spectate the whole battle..

Gregoshi
05-20-2011, 03:34
Thanks for making lemonade Swoosh. :bow:

Cu'Roi
05-20-2011, 04:28
i already joined it and i invited a lot of people...we'll see what comes of it.

Zarobien
05-22-2011, 14:09
Joined. 170 there allready so should be good.